Kaeseo facial range - any good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim89

Reaction score
Hi I'm hopefully opening my first salon soon and so need to stock up on products and am interested in the kaeseo range, due to it's ethical pledges. Is this range any good or can you recommend something better?

I'm interest in feedback on this range too x

i use this for my self, and my sister. we both love it and i use it for friends who want facials and they all love it to xx

Hi I used this after I first qualified and found it a very 'bottom of the range' product.
If you are looking for a product that will give results then this is not the one for you.
I would highly recommend either eve taylor or susan molyneux as both give great results and they do a very reasonably priced starter kit for mobile therapists which is good to get you started.
Good luck with whatever you decide :)

I use kaeso and find it really nice for pampering but not for getting results.

Saying that it does what its meant too.

I would like to use eve taylor though.

I was a bit dubious of Kaeso but bought it to start providing facial treatments with a view to shop around for a higher end product. That said, I love it! I have given myself a weekly facial for 4 weeks, and my skin has improved dramatically where no department store products were helping. I will still look for a high end product, but I am going to keep Kaeso for a cheaper alternative for my clients xx

Hey! I am just starting up as a salon from home type thing and got my first Kaeso products to try. I really like them! Can't speak for long-term results yet but as far as using the products goes it's a very pleasant experience. The scent is rather nice as well so, over all, I'm quite happy with them at this stage :) HTH xx

i am also using kaeso at the moment as i have just started with facials and i am happy wrth this also so far so good x

Latest posts

Back