Nouvatan aftercare??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa S

Reaction score
Hi, have done my training with Nouvatan and am now practising on all my 'very willing' friends. I am hoping to feel confident enough next week to start on a few of my regular clients. Could anyone please recommend a good moisturiser to use after having the tan, I am worried to recommend anything in case it isn't 'oil free' and will strip their tan. I would so appreciate if anybody can help me. Thank you!! xxx

Hiya Lisa,

I seem to think someone recommended the simple range on a thread but I may be wrong, I'd like to know the answer to this too! xx

Didn't dawn tell you? Anything like simple, Nivea, doesn't matter

Didn't dawn tell you? Anything like simple, Nivea, doesn't matter

This isn't always true. I was trying to find a body lotion AND a sunscreen lotion to recommend to my customers yesterday. Found one by Nivea called Nivea pure and natural body lotion, which actually states it
contains no mineral oils. But the main ingredient is argania oil.

So basically I'm still stuck! I gave up with the sunscreens but if anyone knows any I would really like to know too please.

On myself I just use whatever body lotion I have in my drawer - boots own, soap & glory (which I expect is full of oils), anything I can find really and my tans are always fine.

Might stop making a big deal of the oil free thing unless I can find ones to actually recommend x

Latest posts

Back