Mid range facial products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim89

Reaction score
I'm looking for stock for my new salon and would like a mid range facial products brand. I have heard alot of good reviews about Eve Taylor but after researching it I've found it's £xx for 200ml, which is too much for me but as all the other salons in the area offer high end products such as Decleor and Dermalogica I don't want anything baic and cheap.

Can anybody help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want a mid range product line then you're going to have to pay a mid range price.
Eve Taylor is priced very reasonably for the middle market and other mid range prices are likely to match or be higher.
Maybe you should consider lower end brands from Sally's or other wholesales like kaeso, skin truth, natures way, strictly professional ect as they are priced lower than Eve Taylor so will be more in your price bracket.

You can always start off with the 50ml travel sizes from ET? See how it goes and then slowly build up a stock of the 200ml ones.

Latest posts

Back