Semi-Permanent Mascara training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrowBeautiful

Reaction score
Hi All

I am interested in training in Semi-Permanent Masacara and wondered if you knew of good courses in London and Kent?

Also, is it worth doing and anyone trained in it - is it a good investment?

Thanks in advance!
x

I would do a search on this one my darling using the search button above. There have been a few threads on this and overall the general opinion between those of us that have done the course and offered the treatment is that it is not as popular as we first thought it would be.

I think the lasting power of the products have still a way to go. I tend to do more of these for just weekends or weddings and the like rather than regular appointments or anyone going away for more than a week.:wink2:

Thanks for your reply this was my gut instinct also.

I heard so much hype about it about 6-9m ago and all seems dead!

Will see if I get any more replies and look at older posts as you have suggested!
Thank you! x

I wish I'd never wasted my money training in it. It comes out awful. You get the same result of not better with mascara. I've taken it off my treatment list. But it might work for you x

Semi permanent mascara as well as lash extensions are both hugely popular and for many salons its the bread earner now!
Both treatments have their own clients and target slightly different groups and it very much depends on what your client is trying to achieve but its definitely worth it as the margins are very good.

Maybe worth having a chat with a trainer in your area as they can recommend better what the average charge is and how busy the salons are? Or maybe have a look around the local salons and see if they offer this and then have a chat with your clients to get a feel how many would book the semi permanent lashes or mascara?

Depending on the other treatments you offer the lashes can open a whole new market and clientele for you which will help your business enormously and create a much wider customer base!

Latest posts

Back