Nouvatan 20%

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlytaylor1986

Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been covered, trying to gage whether the 20% is the rapid-tan that you can wash off within 6 hours or something, so if they wanted to look tanned that night and had the tan in the morning, they would? As opposed to an-overnight one? Or have I got this completely wrong? xx

Nouvatan sell their 20% as a fast tan or a solution that if left on overnight will give a 20% tan.

Approx 4 hours to get a 12% tan.

Just sprayed a client with this tonight, she wants the full 20% effect and has promised to send me a photo in the morning! Will try and post with the result if I get it! Very excited!!

Just sprayed a client with this tonight, she wants the full 20% effect and has promised to send me a photo in the morning! Will try and post with the result if I get it! Very excited!!

Ooh yes please do xxx

O yes! Really want to see this!

Yes and me!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Me too!

Does anyone have any idea what percentage you will be after different times? So after two hours and three and so on. X

Baggybear knows the times. Either wait til she pops along or search the threads she's posted on. I know she's stated the development times in a few posts somewhere for nouvatan xx

Oooooooh, me want to see too lol:)x

Thanks Rhona :) I understand now :) x

Unfortunately I've not heard anything! I text her this morning to ask how hers and her mums tans are (her mum had 12%) and I haven't had a reply but they are off on holiday this afternoon so...........

If I do hear and I get a photo I will let you all know xxxx

^ Ooh I hope you hear from her!

I'm going to trial the 20% on myself soon, so I'll post some photos when I get round to it. Just don't want to open the bottle yet!

I got 20% on now .. Will wash off at 6 so will let u.know how it goes .. :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I got 20% on now .. Will wash off at 6 so will let u.know how it goes .. :D

When u wash it off at 6, how long will u have had it on for? X

3 1/2 hrs will take a pic if im brave enough

3 1/2 hrs will take a pic if im brave enough

Haha yeah dooooo it! Even if it's just of your legs! Is it about a 10% or 12% it gives u after 3 1/2 hrs? X

3 and a half hours would be an approx 11% tan as Nouvatan say 4 hours for a 12% tan.

3 and a half hours would be an approx 11% tan as Nouvatan say 4 hours for a 12% tan.

Thank you :)

I've got the 10% on at the moment... Mums first time trying to tan me... :/ lol

Latest posts

Back