Busy Bronzer spec vs TS50/TS20 spec?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millyspook

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I have a Busy Bronzer spray tan machine (Earlex HVLP 5001??) which I originally purchased nearly 4 years ago from Sienna X. Its still going strong but I think I would like to invest in a new spray tan machine. One that is a bit smaller and a bit quieter. My busy bronzer is quite heavy and sounds like a hoover!

I am looking at the TS20 and TS50.

Does anyone know what the spec is off the busy bronzer ie machine size, needle size, approx usage per spray and the TS20/TS50's so that I can do a comparison . I won't waste my money on a new machine if its not going to make a big difference to my spraying.

As my busy bronzer is still going strong, I can still use this machine for spray tan parties and perhaps use a smaller one for everyday use for single clients.

The TS20 & TS50 will both still sound like a hoover.

How many tans per litre are you getting with your busy bronzer machine?

With the TS20 & TS50 you should be able to do a tan with 40/50ml easily once you have worked out your gun settings so you should get 20/25 tans a litre maybe more if you get your usage down even more, I know some geeks say they use as little as 35ml per tan.

I have a 5008 (same base unit as the TS50) and I use it mobile, I don't find it heavy and although it sounds like a hoover it's not a problem, I find it easy enough to talk clients through the moves etc.. with it on.

Mmm, its tricky to decide whether I need a new one or not. No point spending money on something I don't need. I use about 40ml per tan when spraying but it also depends on what spray tan solution I use. At the moment I am using LA Tan but thinking of switching to either LDN Skins or Nouvatan. I think I may stick with my busy bronzer atm then.

One thing it does seem to be doing at the moment though is spraying tiny little dots. Doesn't matter how many time I clean my gun it still seems to be doing it. I am going to take it apart today and check the needle to make sure its still intact as I can't think what else it could be. One good thing about these Earlex machines is that its very easy to get spare parts, so maybe its time to replace my needle.

Thanks for your help as always Baggybear xx

As all the machines are made by Earlex I'm sure they will all last a long time if used as advised lol.

Maybe you just need a new needle maybe a new gun, might be worth ringing Earlex and asking if the 5008/TS20 gun would fit your machine or even the newer TS50 gun. If your machine is still going strong it might just be a new gun you need to invest in and I don't think they are all that expensive - IF the newer guns will fit of course. I'm sure I saw a 5008 gun on sale for about £25 somewhere.

Didn't think of that Baggybear, getting just a new gun. That might be worth looking into. Cheers

Latest posts

Back