Best tanning machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi geeks, im new to the beauty industry having just finished some training and still under going my tanning course! i just wanted to know what the best spray tan machine to go for is? I will be going mobile so want something thats light and compact! Also working within a budget so want something affordable!! Any advice would be fab! Thankyou xx

I just replaced my pig with a ts50 with the new helia gun. It's fab ! X

What tanning solution do you use? Where did you get it from? :)

Hi geeks, im new to the beauty industry having just finished some training and still under going my tanning course! i just wanted to know what the best spray tan machine to go for is? I will be going mobile so want something thats light and compact! Also working within a budget so want something affordable!! Any advice would be fab! Thankyou xx

Fresh indulgence have a good offer on ts20 kit with solutions and options to upgrade to a Ts50! It's a lovely solution and after all the help I got from them the last few days I'm sticking with them xxx

Aw thank you im going to have a look now, what website did you get it off?:) x

Great thanks again :) xx

Do you know if the earlex ts20 is any good? What tan do you use?? Aaa this is confussing lol x

Do you know if the earlex ts20 is any good? What tan do you use?? Aaa this is confussing lol x

I like my ts20 and it's a good little machine. I use the caribbean range from fresh indulgence a lot and the revive x

Great thanks for your help cant wait to get going now :) how many tans can you do with that one?xx

This is debated hun. Only yesterday I got told off! I've done 6 in a row. But they say 4. X

Haha told off!! Thanks alot for your help think ive found the perfect one thanks to you! :) x

Latest posts

Back