Eyelash tweezers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aceflatie

Reaction score
Hi!

my eyelash tweezers came in my training kit, but im not 100% sure if they are any good and if getting the right tweezers can make a big difference to the job...any thoughts??

Thanks

Sam:Grope:

I am slightly obsessed about tweezers and I have LOADS of sets.

I think they make a HUGE difference to successful lashing. I have different favourites for different jobs.

My current favourites are
Flirties curved tweezers for isolating with my left hand.
Lash Revolution or Lashbase fine point tweezers for isolating and picking up lashes.
Vetus Extra fine pointed for holding onto a lash firmly whilst peeling off lashes

Didn't get on with the X-Type but I know some girls love those

I am slightly obsessed about tweezers and I have LOADS of sets.

I think they make a HUGE difference to successful lashing. I have different favourites for different jobs.

My current favourites are
Flirties curved tweezers for isolating with my left hand.
Lash Revolution or Lashbase fine point tweezers for isolating and picking up lashes.
Vetus Extra fine pointed for holding onto a lash firmly whilst peeling off lashes

Didn't get on with the X-Type but I know some girls love those

Took me ages to get used to x type tweezers! And I still sweat using them now lol x

Took me ages to get used to x type tweezers! And I still sweat using them now lol x

I can never release the lash with the x type lol I don't push down hard enough to let the lash loose & by this time my glue has dried...

Thanks for all your info last night Clare, much appreciated! can't wait to do some lashes at the weekend now x

I can never release the lash with the x type lol I don't push down hard enough to let the lash loose & by this time my glue has dried...

Thanks for all your info last night Clare, much appreciated! can't wait to do some lashes at the weekend now x

I tend to stick to curved tweezers anyway x

Your welcome xxx

I use Vetus tweezers and I buy them from Cousins and they are very reasonably priced!

Hi where is cousins I want new tweezers as I think the ones with my kit are not the best lol xx

Thank you the only cousins I knew was the furniture shop lol x

I found it and ordered some thank you x

Latest posts

Back