My version of HD brows!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess Layla

Reaction score
I'm putting together my new treatment list and am going to offer my own version of hd brows, those of you that offer this what do you call it and how is described on your treatment list?! Also what would be the best "cover up" for after waxing? I'm not sure how to word it or what to call it, any help much appteciated! Thanks xx

The best thing you can use after waxing as cover up us either bare minerals or Priori coffeeberry mineral make up. Both are 100% mineral and contain zinc oxide which heals aswell as reducing redness. Both make ups are sometime know as medical make ups because of the healing results.hope that helps Hun.

Ive called mine BB Brows 'Bella Boutique Brows' & described it as, same techniques used as HD brows then stated a few procedures, waxing, threading etc. & I use after wax? If thats what ur on about? Lol xxxxx

tbh HD brows is HD brows so why do a 'mock up' ?why dont you just train in HD brows?many salons offer mock ups and its confusing for clients.

That's easy to answer - cost!

Definitely cost there is no way everyone can afford a grand to do a course on everything they already know.
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I agree why pay all that money to be told what you already know. Who wants to pay £25 a go for a brow treatment aswell. HD are clever, youre buying into their brand. Its all a novelty that will soon wear off in my opinion

Ive called mine BB Brows 'Bella Boutique Brows' & described it as, same techniques used as HD brows then stated a few procedures, waxing, threading etc. & I use after wax? If thats what ur on about? Lol xxxxx
Very catchy, may use something like this! Thank you x

I've called mine "proper brows" lol sorry but I love the look of hd brows but I haven't got that kind of money to spend on something so simple. X Layla is right. Finance is a huge issue and it is a lot!!!

I dont offer threading, but call my version 4 step brows which is,tinting, waxing, plucking & make up.

I dont offer threading, but call my version 4 step brows which is,tinting, waxing, plucking & make up.
I don't offer threading either cath, do you apply the make up before the waxing?

This sounds great! I never even considered it does it go down well? Also when you say make-up what is it exactly you do? If you don't mind me asking.

X

what about 'WOW BROWS'

I don't offer threading either cath, do you apply the make up before the waxing?

I appply the make up at the end. I use a concealer to cover any redness & then brow powder make up to further define the brows.:biggrin:

This sounds great! I never even considered it does it go down well? Also when you say make-up what is it exactly you do? If you don't mind me asking.

X

It goes down really well. Its easy to do too. For the make up i apply concealer to cover any redness & then brow powder make up to further define the brows. hth

Last edited:
Wow brows that's great! The make up is from an eyebrow pallet there are a few makes Christian brows probably being the most popular, and you can retail them! X
As for it being popular, well it's everything we already do plus some make up, how can we go wrong!brows are big business at the moment so let's make the most of it! Xx:)

hiya there is already a brand out there called wow brows so you wouldnt be able to call it that,

i call mine souz brows, tinting waxing tweexing and make up(eyebrow make up applied using stencils to cover where clients need to grow brow) and will invest in a threading course only at some stage

hope this helps x

tbh HD brows is HD brows so why do a 'mock up' ?why dont you just train in HD brows?many salons offer mock ups and its confusing for clients.
If you have trained in all the different techniques, there is nothing to say you can't do or offer a brow defining service. The cost of the course is beyond a lot of therapists. But if you are a skilled professional, then there is no reason to offer something similar, just that you cannot use the HD reference.

I completely agree with the above posts!... Iv been a therapist for nearly 9 years & have been waxing, tinting, trimming & threading for years!! HD training is way too expensive!! I call mine 'Polished' Brows :) xx

We offer Eye Brow enhancement. It is a premium brow service using premium tint, waxing, tweezing, and make up.

I use the pro christian brow pallet x

Latest posts

Back