Started spraying today!! :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misslatham

Reaction score
Well i did my first spray tan today, went brilliantly!! Client loved the colour, asked her to go upstairs and.check for white bits etc and give me some honest critique...she couldnt!! And i used the correct amount of solution!! Soooo pleased and i enjoyed myself so much!! Kinda puts my 9-5 job in the dark which is worrying lol. Xxx

Well i did my first spray tan today, went brilliantly!! Client loved the colour, asked her to go upstairs and.check for white bits etc and give me some honest critique...she couldnt!! And i used the correct amount of solution!! Soooo pleased and i enjoyed myself so much!! Kinda puts my 9-5 job in the dark which is worrying lol. Xxx

Well done misslatham x

well done you! you will have to get her to feedback to you tomorrow once the tan has developed but thats definitley a good sign! welcome to becoming a tanoholic! I love it!

Both my first and second clients have text to say they love there tans after there first shower and are addicted!! Yippee!! :D :D :D xxx

Both my first and second clients have text to say they love there tans after there first shower and are addicted!! Yippee!! :D :D :D xxx

Fab!!! Well done Hun! :) x

Woohoo 3 cheers for you..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

N'awww it's the best feeling isn't it!

I tell you what's better though... when your clients start recommending you to others. You definitely know they are happy then! I love it when people come because they are told my tans are good, (makes me beam! lol)

Well done you x

That's great well done! I love spray tanning ;)

What tan are u using? I'm investigating the different companies. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

i just love reading threads like this xx

Latest posts

Back