Eyebrow waxing in Devon!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazybek

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Im from the hair forum but just hopped over to ask if anybody is or knows of any good eyebrow shapers in Devon?
I used to see a great girl who always got a perfect shape and tint for me as my eyebrows are quite fine and patchy and i like them to look alot thicker however shes moved away now and ive had a few scary disasters so am hoping i can try and find a recommendation via anyone here.

Also i have no idea what hd brows are,can anyone enlighten me and are they something i could benefit from with my fine crappy brows?
Thanks in advance everyone :wink2:

I'd like to know this too as I live in Devon, I want nice browssss x

I'd like to know this too as I live in Devon, I want nice browssss x

Ive plucked mine abit today again as im trying to grow them a bit to get more fullness but fear ive done the same thing as the last few times!
Luckily i have eyebrow pencils lmao!

Lmao I want to try HD brows, have you tried that? X

No i havent.ive heard about it but know nothing.do you know anything about it??
just want nice eyebrows.is it too much to ask??
:mad::mad::mad:

I think they do it in Exeter, if you do a search in here people explain what it is, looks quite good x

Hey ladies where snouts in Devon are you? HD is a brand, their treatment involves threading tinting waxing trimming and brow make up to create the perfect shaped brow. Hope this helps. :)

Hi.
Im nr Exeter.
Do you know anyone?
I went onto hd website and filled in the post code search thingy.
It sent me back 1 place that was nearish but that was it for my area!!!
I thought it was the new must have thing you know!

I'm in Barnstaple x

Latest posts

Back