Flirties to Flexilash :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilysMummy

Reaction score
So I have used flirties for months and after getting use to it going gloppy so quickly, I did love the glue. But I read flexilash was equally as good!

I work fast with lashes, and iv noticed using flexilash, when I go back to lashes iv put on, a lot are falling off straight away, and not bonded to the whole lash. Anyone find this happens? I know I bond it well to the lash, as I have never had probs with flirties. Is it because flexilash drys faster? So I am not getting there in time to the lash, or slow because I don't wait for it to dry and by time iv moved tweezers off it might of moved off?

All in all flexilash has doubled my time of putting lashes on! Because I find I am constantly re attaching the lashes back on!

Anyone else find this?

Im waiting for flirties to arrive in post, but unfortunately It won't be here till tomorrow, and I have to do 4 people before then with flexilash :( gutted!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Hi I use Flexilash & I don't find this at all. Are you using enough of the glue as I found I had to use a little more on the lash. I've been doing lashes for years and it took me a while to get use to Flexilash but have no problems with it. I do find it's a little slower at drying and did have a problem when my room was cold but I can still do a full set in an hour.

Latest posts

Back