Waxing!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginalhaytonxx

Reaction score
Does anyone else struggle to wax themselves?!? I can't even do my own legs yet I'm fine on other people! & what does everone prefer, honey or creme wax? The creme wax I have just doesn't seem to spread properly so sticking to honey!

I wax my own legs. I don't know about others, it certainly takes me longer to do myself than a client and it can be more fiddly with backs etc, but practice, practice, practice and you'll find it gets easier!

I used to do all my own waxing but now I only do my arms and another therapist does it for me, a lot quicker and less messy! I have used both creme and honey and I prefer honey as I can apply and spread it thinner - creme wax often goes a bit thick and sticky for me.
:)

Does anyone else struggle to wax themselves?!? I can't even do my own legs yet I'm fine on other people! & what does everone prefer, honey or creme wax? The creme wax I have just doesn't seem to spread properly so sticking to honey!

I wax my own eyebrows, havnt attempted to do anything else yet:confused:
But i can imagine it not being easy?

Honey all the way!!

I prefer honey and creme for brows.

I wax my own brows, lip, and legs but certainly find it more painful for some reason.

I use Lycon Apricot strip (gel like) & chocolate hot wax (cream)

Latest posts

Back