NVQ3 college London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lillamy

Reaction score
Hiya
I would like to hear of any good colleges in london with NVQ3, any recommendations and past student comments (why did you like it), when did you complete your training there and comments in regards to tutors?

I am completing my NVQ2 at the moment but quite disappointed in the college, hence I am looking for any recommendations please! Many thanks for looking xx

Have you looked at the London College of Beauty Therapy? I haven't trained there but they do intensive courses and have a lot of links with beuauty companies to find work xx

Have you looked at the London College of Beauty Therapy? I haven't trained there but they do intensive courses and have a lot of links with beuauty companies to find work xx

I have thought about going for an open day there yes. when did u train there? did u find work afterwards? are there mature students as well there? Im in my 30ies so! :)

I studied for my NVQ3 at London College of Beauty Therapy, as I wanted to do it intensively, so I did 3 days a week, 9 hour days over 5 months.

I think as colleges go it was a good one. And there were several mature people in my class- at least a handful of 30 plus from what I remember

I studied for my NVQ3 at London College of Beauty Therapy, as I wanted to do it intensively, so I did 3 days a week, 9 hour days over 5 months.

I think as colleges go it was a good one. And there were several mature people in my class- at least a handful of 30 plus from what I remember

Thanks! This helps! what about tutors? I will definitely go and see the college after I've completed my NVQ2 , thanks x

The tutor I had was really lovely, I was very lucky. I don't know any of the others, but they all seemed nice.
The thing I liked about the college was it had a lot of ties with the industry. I have to admit to never making use of them myself, but found it very impressive

The tutor I had was really lovely, I was very lucky. I don't know any of the others, but they all seemed nice.
The thing I liked about the college was it had a lot of ties with the industry. I have to admit to never making use of them myself, but found it very impressive

That sounds promising, I really want to look them up. My current course will end in a few months and after that I want to do level 3 but in a another college. I feel hopeful about it all. Thank you for the feedback x

The London school of beauty and make-up is really good. Have you thought about doing cibtac/cidesco?

Sent from my Nexus S using SalonGeek

The London school of beauty and make-up is really good. Have you thought about doing cibtac/cidesco?

Sent from my Nexus S using SalonGeek

to be honest i couldn't afford cibtac/cidesco in this country as they cost a fortune I am living on my savings at the moment while changing careers and money is very tight x

Latest posts

Back