Whole ball of wax DVD

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahhh123

Reaction score
Hi, someone kindly sent me the DVD as I was next on the list but how long do I keep it for? And who do I send it to next? Thanks x

Hi, someone kindly sent me the DVD as I was next on the list but how long do I keep it for? And who do I send it to next? Thanks x
I don't know but I'd love to join the list!!!! :)

Id love to join too!

Okay, to get on the list, you pm your request with your address to Angelina:

http://www.salongeek.com/members/angelina221.html

When you get the DVD, you get it strictly for one week only and then you ask for the next address for Angelina. You send on both disks in secure packaging and everyone's happy.

Me too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Have pm angelina thanks. Warning I've waited AGES for it lol can't wait to watch it!

Okay, may be being a bit blonde here but what's this DVD about exactly? xx

The Whole Ball of Wax is the Lori Nestori DVD. There are two discs and it goes through waxing virtually every part of the body, including male and female intimate. It's not a training source, because you need to go on a course to be qualified and have insurance but it's a great tool to build your confidence and see a real pro's technique.

I have searched and searched for a link on how to get this dvd. Thanks geeks ;-)

Yes just send me a message and I will get round to sorting through them.
Unfortunately there is only one dvd now as someone never passed the other one on and is not replying to emails.
You get to keep the dvd for 1 week ONLY. You then post it to the next person on the list via recorded delivery.
I have run this list for over 2 years and not many people have actually stuck to keeping it for the time allowed. It's not fair for others on the list who are waiting if you are keeping it for 2,3,4 or in one case 6 weeks!
I've heard every excuse in the book so please don't give me excuses.
I will put the list on my profile page and I will update it ever week and everyone will know who has got the dvd at the time, how long they have had it for and where they are on the list.

The Whole Ball of Wax is the Lori Nestori DVD. There are two discs and it goes through waxing virtually every part of the body, including male and female intimate. It's not a training source, because you need to go on a course to be qualified and have insurance but it's a great tool to build your confidence and see a real pro's technique.

That sounds great, just did my female intimate wax training yesterday and although it was fine, not really feeling confident about going it alone!!

Can you pm me your details please and not put them in the visitors messages otherwise you'll never be able to find the weekly list!

I hope I PMd you - that's certainly what I tried to do LOL :)

hie guys i have my own copy which id be happy to put on your rental list

hie guys i have my own copy which id be happy to put on your rental list
That is very kind of you. It's offers like this that make our site what it is. Perhaps you could PM Angelina now she only has only copy to loan out?

Just want to thank everyone on this site for sharing this amazing DVD with me. I've just added male waxing to my list and converted over to berins - my bank account is a bit lighter now hehe :)

I have just seen that lori nestore has a new dvd out for £50 covering speed waxing for face & body.
I am qualified to wax, but want to get better at it. Would you recommend getting this dvd untill I can get on one of Kim lawless' courses?

I'm assuming, understandably, that this DVD rental service wouldn't extend to Australia so does anyone have a 2nd hand copy they would be willing to sell to me instead? Ps does anyone know if Berins wax has to be used in conjunction with LN techniques or can they apply to any wax brand? Thanks

I am compiling the new list today so check on my profile page later to see where you are on the list.
Please note that if you are a new member with no posts or fewer than 25 posts then I'm afraid I can't add you to the list. Also the list is only available to people in the UK, sorry.

^ Will keep an eye out! Will you put the list on as a blog?

Latest posts

Back