Nouveau Blink and Go changed names?? :S

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmeliaR

Reaction score
Has nouvea changed the name of the blink and Go to Lets go ??
I was looking on there website i was like ohh whats that! and then i couldn't find blink and go anymore :S Strange

Hey

Yes I noticed that aswell, quite annoying as all my stuff is branded blink and go. They have changed to let's go.

Did they say why it seems a big think to change the name of a brand!!

This is the annoying thing with Nouveau, they are always changing things. They change the price of their courses, they change the training and now they've changed a brand name!
They really need to sort themselves out!

Are you happy with blink and go ?? Thinking of training ...... Can you really apply in 20 mins ? And is the bond fume less ?? 😃

I quite liked the name blink and go!! Lets go could be anything? :S

Did they give you a reason why they changed it!! I think blink and go is better

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

I quite liked the name blink and go!! Lets go could be anything? :S

Did they give you a reason why they changed it!! I think blink and go is better

I don't like 'let's go'

'Blink & go' is far better in my opinion x

'Let's Go' is a really bad name. I keep wanting to say allegro at the end of it!

Its sound like an american cheer leading film! Lets go lets go!! Hahaha

I only realised when I went to order stuff online and noticed it was lets go, I really like blink and go and yes you can apply a set in 20 mins but for a really full set I'm about 30-40min depending on the client. So far I've found the glue seems to have less fumes than cluster lash glue which is the weekend lash glue.

Hi all

Yes its exciting times here at Nouveau HQ and we are all fired up and ready to Let's Go. We have changed the name to Let's Go to provide us with the flexibility to introduce an array of 'new' express treatments beyond lashes in the near future, whereas the old name was becoming too restrictive and holding us back (being all about the eyes).

Have you also heard the brand new Calvin Harris song released this week called Let's Go, it's fantastic!

It must be something to do with trademark or registering the name. I think they have kept it quiet because there was someone already using the name and they dont want it to be a big issue. That is the only reason I think they would change a perfectly good name like blink and go to lets go which does not make any sense and does not seem to have anything to do with lashing!

Well I hope they give all the existing blink and go salons free replacement advertising material and everything else they have had to invest in otherwise there will be a lot of unhappy people.
I don't understand their explanation of the name change either. Surely if it was to do other treatments then you would use the ........ and go. Blink and go, kiss and go etc.. would be much better!

I do think its unfair how they have changed it and not give salons notice and agree that they should replace your stock!!

Lets go just doesnt have the same ring to it!

Maybe you should trust Nouveau to do what they feel is the right thing for the future ! I'm sure they will have thought long and hard about it before making the decision. Not everyone will be pleased but that's life.

As for changes in education and pricing ... We at CND are proud to say we change and update our training EVERY year ... It is not a matter of 'sorting ourselves out' :biggrin::biggrin: it is called progress and the changes are all about improving. If Nouveau do the same, you should applaud them for always being at the forefront and innovating. You know what they say ......

If you don't make dust ... You EAT dust! : hug:

Last edited:
Well one would think that they would at least have the decency to inform existing blink and go salons, that they had changed the name!
With regards to changing prices, I'm not talking about increasing prices now and then, I'm talking about charging people different prices for doing the same course!

Well one would think that they would at least have the decency to inform existing blink and go salons, that they had changed the name!
With regards to changing prices, I'm not talking about increasing prices now and then, I'm talking about charging people different prices for doing the same course!

Can't comment on their course prices ... The true story is not always what you hear. I believe as a company they have integrity from what I have experienced.

I do agree that they should have properly informed those who have bought into the Blink & Go concept, if they haven't ! it would be the respectful thing to have done. X

I have done a few of their courses and love their treatments. The girls are all lovely too. Unfortunately it's the admin side which let's them down which is a great shame as the company could be great. Hopefully they are looking into this.

Latest posts

Back