Lash/brow tinting allergy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danni85

Reaction score
Hey geeks, new to all of this!! I am allergic to eyelash/brow tint & was wondering if any of you could recommend a range that is suitable for sensitivity or possibly even ppd free tint?! Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you in advance xx

Hiya,

I use Lycon Lycocil tints and so far even my most sensitive clients haven't had any allergic reactions to their tints. I can say also that the colour is both rich and deep too, both myself and my clients are impressed with the results. I'm going through the ingredients list and see that it has p-phenylenediamine in it, not sure if this is the same as ppd? Hth

I'm sure it is Sammi :). As far as I know they all contain ppd as that's what's in all dark tints I think. X

Thanks lolly :) Yep looked it up and it's the same as ppd. Good luck in your search danni x

All permanent tints have it in. So would never tint anyone's brows & lashes if allergic/sensitive. I'd suggest one of the new semi brow make-up powders that you can buy through a salon. Hope this helps.

Thanks girls!! I really appreciate it!! I was pretty sure that they all contained ppd although I was secretly hoping that there was something suitable out there!! Lol! Just fed up of drawing my brows on everyday!! :( thanks again xx

Hi Danni85, I know this is an old post but was wondering maybe you have found something that worked and did not react to your skin
:rolleyes:

Marvel Brow do a peroxide free tint [emoji2]

Latest posts

Back