Semi permanent makeup

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrysalis

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I'm new to the site but have seen how informative this site is. I'm wanting to do the semi permanent make up training but am soooo confused which one to train with and they are very expensive. Any tips please?

One week permanent make up training with starter kit £1000
The next course the first of may
For inquiry call me on 07570338042

Personally I think Nouveau currently offer the best training, do not go for the cheaper option when training in this field.
You get what you pay for.
Do your research, google the individual trainers for each company and look at their work and the standard of it, theres alot of people out there offering training that arent actually good at it themselves!
If you cant afford some of the bigger companies prices then my advice would be to save up until you can! you will only end up having to re-train with a different company if you make a poor choice to begin with.

just make sure you really do your research before parting with your cash!

im sure nouveau do taster days as do finishing touches i think.

claire xx

Baby elephant is right, this is definitely a case of pay cheap pay twice. Also you will get complaints if you train cheap seriously not worth the agro. I trained with another company (who were supposed to be good) but were not in the same league as Noveau. I was at the stage of giving up before I retrained with Noveau, don't disillusion yourself by thinking training elsewhere your work will be adequate, you will not be even confident and making a mess of clients faces, happened to me!

Last edited:
Hi all thanks for yr info I've looked at loads and some of the gallery pics too, quite shocking some are. I think I'm leaning towards Karen betts at nouveau failing that Debra Lawrence. Just need to fund it now but will get on the taster courses. I think nouveau as I love the HD brows shape but I suppose that doesn't mean the micro pigmentation is the same.? Has anyone done either of these courses for honest feedback please as this will be the most expensive outlay for training I've done so far. If this goes well I intend to resign from working in the NHS (hubby doesn't know yet) I already do Botox fillers peels etc and feel this may be the last i need to do and final push to leave steady income job!

Id go with Karen Betts to be honest. Nouveau is the more known brand with consumers.
I trained with nouveau and trust me I did my homework.
I spent £15,000of my money so I know what a big deal it is.
The HD shape is great but not everybody suits it so on the micropigmentation course you will learn about face shapes and brow shapes to suit each individual person.
You really should go on the insight days and collate as much info as possible.
I ended up as a trainer for nouveau (im no longer with the company) so I know how in depth the training is from both aspects.
Take a look at my work and see what you think.
I learnt the core skills with nouveau and then worked hard and practiced to get me to the level Im at.
If you want any more advice feel free to DM me.

I have pics on my twitter @claire_j_hobson or my facebook or take a look at my website.......... www.clairehobson.co.uk

good luck hun

claire x

Wow babyelephant I love yr website and yr work looks fantastic. Are you solely in practice now than in training?

Latest posts

Back