Extractor fan for spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Zoe*

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get the best deal on an extractor fan?

Thanks

Zoe

Hi hun, there are plenty of threads about it here. Just do the search and you'll find the links, recommendations and advice x

I got mine from Castlepoint tanning. the lady who runs it is Samantha Whitehead and she is very helpful even before you buy. I'm not sure she's the cheapest though. i paid £225 plus £25 for a spare filter.

hiya julesc

just read your post about your exractor fan. i've just been looking at the same one. can you tell me what you think of it? does it do what it says on the tin so to speak?
thanks x

Hi,
I bought my typhoon fan with 2 filters inc from Tanning Professionals (spraytansupermarket) approx 4 yrs ago. Its as good as the day I bought it, easy to clean and rotate the filters still both great working order. You simply clean the filters under running tap and leave to dry for half hour. Its not too loud I talk over it fine even with a face mask on! I quite often do 15 /20 tans in one session sometimes more, (a Thursday evening for example), I then wash filter out after this amount of use and use spare filter, although I know you can use it for more tans. But I just like to keep on top of cleanliness!! Its placed inside a tent permanantley im not mobile.
Highly recommend this fan, not sure on price these days, but take a look at Nouvatans site Im pretty sure the same extractor is cheaper! Personally I would never tan without an extractor, for the sake of my health, overspray and how professional it looks.

hiya julesc

just read your post about your exractor fan. i've just been looking at the same one. can you tell me what you think of it? does it do what it says on the tin so to speak?
thanks x

Hi, yes i'd say it does what it should, although it will never completely remove all spray tan particles out of the air. I find it to be a good selling point & when you wash the filter at the end of the day - you'll see that it defo works!!

Where are you based in Liverpool hun ? x

This might sound like a very silly question but I only did my tan course yesterday so be kind!

I found tan misted everywhere and cleaning has been a nightmare this morning, I take it a fan would help prevent this?

Any advice appreciated.

Has anyone used the spray tan extractor fans that need the replacement filters ?? looking to buy one but the need replacing after 60 tans - maybe an expensive way of doing this - any advice please :lol:

HIghly recommend washable filters dont go for the replacable ones, Id been buying those every 1 to 2 weeks would cost a fortune. I had 2 washable filters with my Typhoon fan and 4 yrs on as good as new, no problem and my filters can get washed 2/3 times a week. Brilliant and very reliable extraction unit,worth every penny.

bumping this up for other geeks who were asking about extractors..its helped me

Latest posts

Back