Wanting eyebrows to grow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bliss1

Reaction score
Hi folks,
I'm desperately trying to get my eyebrows thicker and wondered if there's any products you would recommend to encourage growth.

Now I know there is no miracle but I've been growing them for about 6 months now and still not the shape I'd like them, or do I have to just accept my lot and keep shading them in ??

Rapidlash! i use it on my eyelases and they have grown amazingly! you can use it on eyebrows too :)

Use castor oil I tell all my customers from only a couple of £ and actually works :) I <3 nature

Billions dollar brows has got good feedback, there are loads of products that can help,particularly for people who have lost their eyebrows or lashes throuh chemo and I know they do work because clients have noticed a huge improvement.
The main thing though is to be patient, I would avoid tweezering any hairs other than the few that are well below the main bulk of the hair you are growing.
In the meantime continue to shade in with either a good eyebrow pencil or brow powder and brush.

Thanks guys will be trying it all and will have Dennis Healy brows in no time :)

castor oil works

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi,

I am the master trainer for billion dollar brows , and we have the perfect product for brow growth. We have a product called brow boost, and we sell this for £22. This lasts for one month and you apply across the brow and the areas where you have no growth .Your hairs will grow back as long as the follicle is not damaged. This you will know after a month as you will see the hair grow through . Warm wishes Kerie :biggrin:

I recommend castor oil and it's as good as the many brow boosting gels and potions that you'd pay a lot of money for.

Try the natural supplements for nails, hair and skin as they help too.

I've just started the RefectoCil Longlash Gel for lashes and brows and I'll give you honest feedback. I think my brows are done for and will never grow back but I can try:)

Sorry to jump on the thread.... Might be a silly question... Castor oil... Can this be used on eyelashes too? If so how and how often? Thanks, sorry for sounding dumb :-/

We have Brow Boost developed by Billion Dollar Brows from Beverly Hills. Over 70 proteins and minerals to enhance growth eyebrow hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to jump on the thread.... Might be a silly question... Castor oil... Can this be used on eyelashes too? If so how and how often? Thanks, sorry for sounding dumb :-/
It can be but of course stop using it if it aggravates your eyes. Just put it on every night. You're not sounding dumb at all.

It can be but of course stop using it if it aggravates your eyes. Just put it on every night. You're not sounding dumb at all.

Thanks Kim :) I'll give it a go x

im sorry, ive seen threads on this before but does anyone know where to buy castor oil from or know a reptuable brand (im a bit wary about buying of internet) sorry if this has been covered before! xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

You can buy castor oil in any chemist. I got a bottle in Boots last week at the prescription counter though as it was kept behind the counter ;-)

You can buy castor oil in any chemist. I got a bottle in Boots last week at the prescription counter though as it was kept behind the counter ;-)

Thanks hun, cant wait to give it a try xx

You must try our brow boost with Bdb , it is excellent with 70 nutrients and 2 Algae , superb results X

You must try our brow boost with Bdb , it is excellent with 70 nutrients and 2 Algae , superb results X

Kerie please can u tell me your website address? xxx

Castor Oil is working wonders for my brows at the moment!!

Latest posts

Back