Fake Bake

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fallonst23

Reaction score
Hi geeks

i looking to introduce fake bake into my business can i have ur thoughts advice etc

Thanks in advance

xx

sorry ment fake bake ;-)

dont know how to delete it or i would have started again ;-(

x

dont know how to delete it or i would have started again ;-(

x

Well it made me smile after a crappy day so i vote to leave it :))) x:biggrin:

aww thats shame ;-( hope tomorrow is a better day

xx

I have had fake bake in since I opened 2year ago love the products and the spray tan.sometimes the spray tan is a little difficult to get a hold of but I wouldn't change at all xx

Which fake bake do you use? The original or the darker solution? And is it a nice colour? Xx

Which fake bake do you use? The original or the darker solution? And is it a nice colour? Xx

I have been tanning for a few years and decided to get Fake Bake and St Tropez in, I just buy the darker one and my customers are loving them both

St Tropez seem better on friendliness and Customer Service and they have a great retail and aftercare products, they have also launched a darker range too

Vicky x

Thanks for ur comments, ive been set a sample of the Gold solution & the Original so see how it goes but thinking i will get Fake Bake in

x

Fake Bake is a well-recognised name but personally I would never risk my business' reputation on a company that, time and time again, has proven a total inability to deliver. If you really want Fake Bake I would at least start looking for a backup/alternative now so that when they do let you down - and they will - you're not left cancelling clients.

I have nothing personal against Fake Bake so not saying this to be mean... if you search salongeek history you will see the endless amounts of problems people here have had with getting their solution.

sorry for the late reply im still getting to grips with salon geek ;-)

Thanks for your advice i will reconsider what im going to do

x

I have used fake bake cream for a few year's now and i love it.... im currently starting up alone and the room ill be renting has advised other tan's (spray) which i will train up in but im sticking with fake bake original cream cause iv never found anything that can match up to it yet.

Im not struck on the extreme fake bake cream as it dry's out too quick and goes bitty (BUT THAT MAY JUST BE ME) ;-/ but original all the way ;D XXX

i love fake bake and wanted to use it when I open my home salon but my friends have all had trouble in being able to get hold of it which does put me off a bit.

I had read all the posts on here about poor customer services and low stock levels I waited over 2 weeks for my 1st order as out of stock so I decided to stock st tropez too, have to say though my clients love fake bake! x

I had a free sample of fake bake so decided to use my mate as a guinea pig today I was soo impressed ,she was too ( always used sienna x ) but might switch,if u email them they will send samples xx

Hi we've used fake bake for a while now, I love the product they have had a lot of delivery problem i the past but my last few orders have turned up with in a couple of days! So fingers crossed they've sorted themselves out lol x

I have just tried Lauren's way spray tan yesterday and it's beautiful im going to see how I get on with this tan in terms of washing off and fading.im thinking of changing from fake bake to Lauren's way as I just can't get the products I need off fake bake anymore.so try as many as you can before deciding for definite that you want fake bake in,there are lots of tanning companies out there to choose from.

Xx

fake bake is by far the best colour out there. the only problem and i am experiencing this at the moment is getting hold of the stuff. the new 60 minute tan that has been launched was first meant to be distributed at the begining of april. im still waiting and got loads on pre-order. were looking at next week now.

if you do decide to go for fake bake keep plenty of stock. we have both the darker and normal solutions but may be scrapping them for the new 60 minute spray lotion as this means they can have it as dark as they want but they have to leave it on longer.

hope this helps

I'm lucky that my local wholesalers stock fake bake :D so always pop down there to grab a bottle. They have stock in Swansea and Cardiff !! X

Latest posts

Back