Skincare company, affordable

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitznglamour

Reaction score
Hi all,
can anyone recommend a skin care company with a start up that will not break the bank? I would rather start smaller and build than have a lot of stock earning zilch:eek:!

This would be for a newly qualified Beautician but who has a can do, will do great attitude.

I have spoken to many over the years , Dermalogica, Thalgo etc,, but we are talking over 2.5K start:Scared:, i know you only get what you pay for in life but i prefer the Lord Sugar approach, buy some, sell it, buy more:wink2:.

I would need a proffesional stock heavy deal with minimal retail to start, then build it and asess demand for home care.

thank you for reading this
Paul x

Susan molyeuax monu range is great, won't break the bank and it retails really well, if you ring them they will send you some samples and you can see what you think

I've just enquired with Gerard's. They have a starter kit aimed at mobile/home salons which is very very reasonable.

I have got lots of sample from them so just working my way through them before making my decison.

I have just invested in a brand new range called Skinician.

It has just been launched and I had been looking at various other ranges and at this moment in time 3/4K is alot of money to output for a skin care range without compromising in quality!

Skinician It has 4 ranges:

Hydrating and Revitalising

Purifying and Mattifying

Anti - Ageing

Body

and a signature treatment using glycolic.

Really impressed with it at the Irish beauty show and took the full range in which is a fraction of the cost of other brands but the quality of the ingredients and compact size of each range really did impressed me.

The benefit of the range is that it is ''developed by therapists, for therapists'' and training is free with my order for 2 people :)

Hope this helps :) Feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions and hopefully I can answer them

:)

Monu products by Susan Molyneux are lovely, great value and excellent next day delivery. They have start up packages or you can choose your own products suited to your client base. They send free samples with each order and have good customer support too. Great retail value and clients love them. :biggrin:

I would also recommend monu and its an excellent range for therapists that don't want to carry stock as you have a personal commission code. If a client wants a product you don't have in stock they can order direct from Monu and if they use your unique code they get 5% off the order and the therapist gets commission towards any further orders.

It would help if you let us know your maximum budget and the sort of ranges you like. Armoatherapy, marine, etc

Eve Taylor!

Second that! I just bought Eve Taylor into my beauty room, love it! They're super helpful on the phone.

Look at AHAVA, a range based on Dead Sea minerals. I train for them and their facial core kit is much less than 2.5k, loads less! They send a good info pack with all the details and some samples.

I'd recommend both brands.

Eve Taylor. They do a mobile starter kit which is very reasonable.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

thank you Salj x

thank you for your help everyone xxx i agree with you all on Susan Molyneux, i have spoke to them over the years and never plunged in, very helpful and plenty of samples.

eve Taylor is obviously a fave and recommended by many here, i will lookinto that brand,
Thanks again to you all xx Paul

Hi idollz how are you finding skinician
I am thinking of getting this product
Have ye any feedback thank you

Has anyone else invested in skinician
Or any other anti ageing products. I need a new skincare brand but there are a lot of salons based locally using environ so I need something really good. Thank you

Latest posts

Back