Eyelash glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kh11

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

Needing advice with eyelash glue ... again :(.

I started using lashbase, then switched to Flirties Adhesive black (odour and fume free) but am still finding the lashes aren't staying on for as long as they should. How do you find the Flirties expert speed and strength?? How long do the lashes last with this? or are there other glues you think are better?

xxx

I use a glue from Lashaholic!

I had various problems using other systems, glue the main one being the odour!

My prayers have been answered when my friend suggested I try this glue!

Its has no odour
Dosnt sting my clients eyes
It is water resistant
Easy to work with - allows me time to place and move the lash if needed
!

Give this a try you wont be dissapointed :)

If you have any questions drop me a message :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! Can you send me a link to the website please? Ive got on their website but can only see strip lashes that they sell xx

Hi I use Flirties expert - it's fab!

Eyelash Emporium glues tend to have good reviews on here, alongside Flirties. I bought a "Platinum" (fast setting) bottle but my glue is already dry by the time I get the lash to the donor lash, lol. Need more practice!

Eyelash Emporium glues tend to have good reviews on here, alongside Flirties. I bought a "Platinum" (fast setting) bottle but my glue is already dry by the time I get the lash to the donor lash, lol. Need more practice!

I've had that problem before! Thought I was wasting a lot that's why I changed. Maybe try the Flirties expert speed and strength :) hopefully the strength will make my sets last longer.

Thanks for your replies :) xxx

I mix my platinum with my ultra black xx

I would get mostly around 5 weeks, sometimes 6 depending on the client :)

I would get mostly around 5 weeks, sometimes 6 depending on the client :)

Thanks for your replies!! Been very helpful :D xxx

Flities Expert Strength is fab but also Lash Revolution Pro + is brilliant, Flirties from Wow and Lash Revolution Pro + from Beauty Revolution :lol:

I have had the same results from both glues, I get approx 3 weeks from both, maybe a lil longer from Pro +

Latest posts

Back