Cluster/Party Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kh11

Reaction score
Needing so much explained with this so I'm going to apologise in advance haha!

1)... are cluster lashes the same as party lashes?
2) how long can you wear them for? I've read up to 2 weeks but can you just keep reapplying or will they cause damage to your natural lashes?
3) where are they actually applied to? Is it the eyelid or the lashes? Like sp lashes, just a mm or so above the start of the lash?
4) do you recommend them?

Thanks xxx

A lot of different names are thrown about in the eyelash world, and sometimes they'll mean different treatments in different salons which is a pain! The way I understand the different types are:

- Cluster lashes: Designed to stay on for a day, using latex based glue
- Party lashes/express lashes: Individual extensions that are dropped onto the lashes, rather than adhering them one by one

Like you, I've heard that they can be worn for about 2 weeks. They are applied to the lashes. I've never had them nor offer them, but I imagine they must be more damaging than semi-permanent extensions because they must cling to more lashes. If they aren't removed properly - which I can imagine is quite often the case - they have the potential to damage your natural lashes.

Thank you for replying!

I saw a picture on a salon website named 'party lashes' and I'm positive it's cluster but perhaps they just got the name wrong! xxxx

^ I used to call cluster lashes party lashes too. But then I realised most people (not all, as you've already found!) called their express lashes, party lashes. So I've changed it in my head too!

It's a pain though, knowing that it's not standard names across the UK.

They're being advertised for up to 2 weeks though :/.. can cluster lashes be worn for this long??xxx

Eek, they shouldn't be! Sounds like they're being applied with the wrong glue. Cluster lashes will weigh the natural lashes down too much if being worn "semi-permanently".

Latest posts

Back