Xen Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laneypants

Reaction score
Afternoon all, I have tried searching but no results have come up (maybe a prob with search?) basically I am waiting on a sample of Xen Tan and in the meantime trying to do some research, I wondered if anyone has had any experience with this product.

Any opinions welcome!

I have literally just sprayed a customer with a trial solution so will keep you updated.

Initial impressions are:
Good customer service.
Not so keen on only having one solution strength and then adding booster drops. Really disliking the smell, is very sweet and sickly.
Guide colour ok, not too obvious or dark.

Will report back!

I received a sample from them (that I'm yet to try out). The reason being is their sales approach is sooooo pushy. They were constantly calling me to see if I had tried it and wanted to place an order. I decided that even if it was the best solution in the world I couldn't deal with such a OTT sales team. I find their hard sales tactics unprofessional and uncalled for, especially in this line of business. This is only my experience and opinion though :irked: HTH

Any news how the tan has developed?

I have literally just sprayed a customer with a trial solution so will keep you updated.

Initial impressions are:
Good customer service.
Not so keen on only having one solution strength and then adding booster drops. Really disliking the smell, is very sweet and sickly.
Guide colour ok, not too obvious or dark.

Will report back!

I think Xen Tan is fantastic I prefer it to any other brand I have tried! The smell is one of the reasons I love it so much and the fact that it is not orange toned my clients love it to! I have had great customer service didn't find them to pushy either. (obviously they are trying to sell a product) ;) x

Hi :)

I currently used xen tan. I havent had any problems with it as such. I like the fact that there is just one colour and the option of adding the booster drops.

The tan is really nice once washed off and my clients are really happy with their colours & I was with mine too when I trained.

I do agree that they are pushy! When I emailed them to ask about having a trade account with them as I was training with their products they were constantly ringing me to see when I was ready to purchase etc.... But they were nice people!!

Also I find that £149.99 for a litre of tan is a bit extreme!!!

Let us know what you think xxx

I didn't like the smell and I wasn't impressed with the overall colour either.

Well I thought the solution went on very nicely and smelled ok and something in it actually made my skin feel really nice. The colour is lovely but far too light for me and my client base so hopefully they are sending me a sample of the solution with booster drops in it!
Just noticed that you thought the price was high, that price is for a gallon not a litre so a tally works out fairly average x

Oops 'actually' not ' a tally'!!

I use xen-tan and love it, although i also use sienna x as some of my clients want a more subtle tan. find the guide colour fab, quite like the smell and great fade off, no complaints about it and used it on all different skin tones, i have the booster drops but havent used them yet as you cant just use a few drops in solution for one tan it needs to be mixed with half a gallon (from what i remember being told by them).
i get a phone call from them if they have any offers on or generally every couple of months, dont really find them pushy, i just say i havent been busy with it and dont need to order

Latest posts

Back