Best online eyelash extension course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

London Orchid

Reaction score
Hello geeks,

I would very much to learn eyelash extensions but I live in KL Malaysia and they only seem to have the Korean and Chinese brands and training here, I have tried a few for research at some salons and they are vey cheap and I don't trust the glue, they don't have high enough safety regulations here for anything.

I won't be in the UK until later this year, I'll definitely do an eyelash extension then, but I would like to know if there is a really good online eyelash extension course I can do immediately, could someone recommend one please?

Many Thanks Xx

I've practised lash extensions on & off for a few months now... ive read my training books day in day out, watched endless videos, sucked in all the information I possibly can from salon geek & I'm still absolutely shocking at doing them!! I don't care to admit that lol

You need a 'proper' course, remember these are people's eyes were talking about :eek:

If any company out there are actually doing an online course regarding lash extensions then shame on them.

I mean all that in the nicest way possible, you should wait until your over in the uk & train then. In the meantime it would be helpful to watch some YouTube videos & do a lot of searching for info on here but please don't waste your time or money training online. xx

Last edited:
Thank you!

I can wait, one of the girls that works for me has done the course back home already so she can do them. I want to be able to do it properly!

There are loads of online courses, it's quite confusing really, thanks again

Xx :biggrin:

Hello geeks,

I would very much to learn eyelash extensions but I live in KL Malaysia and they only seem to have the Korean and Chinese brands and training here, I have tried a few for research at some salons and they are vey cheap and I don't trust the glue, they don't have high enough safety regulations here for anything.

I won't be in the UK until later this year, I'll definitely do an eyelash extension then, but I would like to know if there is a really good online eyelash extension course I can do immediately, could someone recommend one please?

Many Thanks Xx

You know, I just booked a nail and eyelash extension course with the nail and beauty academy (Nail Technician Courses, Beauty Courses, Nail Training & Make-Up Courses | Nails and Beauty Academy), you could ask them if they do online ones too? They were very helpful over the phone

Lush Lash I agree with you %100!!
Online, video, youtube are NOT a good way to learn eyelash extensions.
You need hands on training with a reputable company.
I have also heard many people who do lashes charging others to tech them. That can be a bit scary as well.

I've practised lash extensions on & off for a few months now... ive read my training books day in day out, watched endless videos, sucked in all the information I possibly can from salon geek & I'm still absolutely shocking at doing them!! I don't care to admit that lol

You need a 'proper' course, remember these are people's eyes were talking about :eek:

If any company out there are actually doing an online course regarding lash extensions then shame on them.

I mean all that in the nicest way possible, you should wait until your over in the uk & train then. In the meantime it would be helpful to watch some YouTube videos & do a lot of searching for info on here but please don't waste your time or money training online. xx
I have pm'd you x

Latest posts

Back