Red rash on arms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlushBeauty1

Reaction score
I've been getting a red rash on the top of my arms every so often for as long as I can remember and I don't know what to do to get rid of it! I exfoliate usually once a week and moisturise every night. Someone suggested that I might be lacking in vitamin e ad that I should use e45 cream? It's so frustrating :-(

How toxic are you? Lol! I think this can be toxins releasing itself from the body, do you smoke/drink? Have a good diet? Does it display worse if you been a bit slack looking after yourself i.e indulging! Can also be a sign of poor circulation, dry body brushing everyday should help along with your exfoliation. X

I do tend to see it more when I'm on a night out drinking or when I'm hot so maybe that's right! I'll try body brushing thanks :) x

Could be keratosis pilaris, common skin condition that effects the upper arms and outer thighs, it can look a bit like goose bumps, my little one gets it. Moisturise to help the dryness and the doc can provide special cream. Hope this helps :)

I get tiny white spots sometime, looks like milia so maybe I'll go to docs, thanks :) x

Latest posts

Back