Best way to carry wax pot?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I have an eyebrow wax tomoro and ive done it before round someones house and taken my wax pot and it always goes everywhere in the car! can anyone think of a good way of carrying this around without causing a mess? also as it takes a while to heat up do you think its a good idea to heat up at home before i go? but then i have the messy problem lol help!

I have an eyebrow wax tomoro and ive done it before round someones house and taken my wax pot and it always goes everywhere in the car! can anyone think of a good way of carrying this around without causing a mess? also as it takes a while to heat up do you think its a good idea to heat up at home before i go? but then i have the messy problem lol help!
Here are a few previous threads from earlier posts which you may find helpful.
There are lots of helpful tips for mobile therapists just have a search through the older posts.

Good luck Jack

http://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/126943-best-wax-heater-mobile.html
http://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/111066-any-tips-transporting-hot-wax-between-clients.html

Get some Perron Rigot empty 800g tins and decant your wax into them. They come with heat resistant lids that fit snuggly and so keep the wax inside the tin! Also transport the heater in a large plastic box, so if it does spill it doesn't go over the car!

Can't you buy a wax pot carry bag? My wax pot came with one and it holds everything the spatulas and creams etc x

Hiya I know this situation well! When I was mobile I leaned the hard way about carrying a too-full wax pot in the car!
What I found works is still pre-heating the wax at home, carrying the pot in a plastic box and packing it well with your strips/tissues/spatulas so it doesn't move around, which you can put in the passenger footwell so it stays flat, and the most important thing is to keep wax pot under half full! I have a spare wax bucket at home to pour wax into so pot isn't too full if I have to take it in the car.

Because the Berins Easy wax comes in a pot with a lid I found it wasn't as bad as feared... :) I use the Hive wax heater and as it slots right in I heat it at home without the lid, when I turn it off I put the lid on the tin, then the lid for the heater and place them in a basket (I have a wicker one... it fits my 2 pots perfectly...) and pack my towels round them. When I get to the house I plug them in before I start setting anything else up - but really not sure it would be worth my time for just an eyebrow wax!!! :)

Latest posts

Back