SkinBreeze orbital Microdermabrasion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blingmaster7

Reaction score
Hey. I was recently at a beauty exhibition and came across this new microdermabrasion machine. It offers LED light therapy and 02 product infusion but does not use the crystals. I was wondering if anyone has used this? I am looking to invest in a microdermabrasion machine and the machine offers a lot of treatments but I cannot find any reviews on it.

It is super new, I had a brief look at it ... personally I think I will stick with my original choice of the Carlton Group ChromaPeel ... it offers diamond MDB and colour therapy within the one unit at a much lower cost.

The Carlton device doesn't have the fancy touch screen controls, but the client is buying a treatment not a fancy box. Also it doesn't have the O2 infusion, but I'd rather spend a lot less on one machine and then be able to get a few machines for different treatments - HF, Galvanic & Microcurrent.

Mat

It is super new, I had a brief look at it ... personally I think I will stick with my original choice of the Carlton Group ChromaPeel ... it offers diamond MDB and colour therapy within the one unit at a much lower cost.

The Carlton device doesn't have the fancy touch screen controls, but the client is buying a treatment not a fancy box. Also it doesn't have the O2 infusion, but I'd rather spend a lot less on one machine and then be able to get a few machines for different treatments - HF, Galvanic & Microcurrent.

Mat
I think you are right. It comes with a lot of gadgets and the microdermabrasion is orbital so no crystals involved. I just can't find any reviews for the machine, positive or negative so I think I will decide against it. I will have a look at the ChromaPeel, the price is reasonable.

Latest posts

Back