Branching out...scared!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lady_mai

Reaction score
Hi,

I do hair extensions around my full time job but have been told i will be made redundant in a few months :Scared: I have a mortgage which is what worrys me! However i love beauty and doing my mobile extensions so iv decided to take it as apositive and branch off into other course in hope of doing this full time... gulp!
I qualified in my NVQ2 beauty 5 years ago so i have decided to start offering tinting and build up my confidence one bit at a time. The thing is im terrified! I know the basics of what to do but im scared it will go wrong! I know il be fine after doing a few ppl i just wanted a bit of a scream on here i guess! :Grope:
Do you think it will take me long to get the hang of the tiniting again? is more the eyelashes that scare me a tad! x

Maybe you could do a refresher course? Get your old books out and make sure you're up to scratch with the treatments. Tinting is quick and simple and gets instant results but what about all the other treatments that you are qualified to do? If you have the skills it's a shame to waste them. Xx

Thanks pink! Think thats exactly what il do! and for any other treatments that are a bit harder to do il look at refresher courses :) x

Latest posts

Back