Mixing Nouvatan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyLashes

Reaction score
Let me get this right... If I put 200ml of 8 & 12 % il have 400ml of 10%??
Please help have major baby brain...

Also how do Nouvatan booster drops work?

Yes 200ml of 8% and 200ml of 12% will make 400ml of 10%.

Hth

The solution mixing equasion:

% + % = ?? .... ?? / 2 = new %

8% + 12% = 20 ..... 20 / 2 = 10%
14% + 18% = 32 ... 32 / 2 = 16%
8% + 18% = 26 ..... 26 / 2 = 13%

ALWAYS mix in equal quantities but those quantities can be as big or small as you like.
25ml + 25ml = 50ml
500ml + 500ml = 1 litre

Thanks girlies xc

The solution mixing equasion:

% + % = ?? .... ?? / 2 = new %

8% + 12% = 20 ..... 20 / 2 = 10%
14% + 18% = 32 ... 32 / 2 = 16%
8% + 18% = 26 ..... 26 / 2 = 13%

ALWAYS mix in equal quantities but those quantities can be as big or small as you like.
25ml + 25ml = 50ml
500ml + 500ml = 1 litre
so glad you answer so many posts so accurately on here B B your a real star. and it saves me breaking a nail from all the typing :wink2:

so glad you answer so many posts so accurately on here B B your a real star. and it saves me breaking a nail from all the typing :wink2:

Hi Steve, I'm ordering 10%, but I've never used booster drops, how do they work? I would rather keep my higher % rather than mixing (although I don't mind doing the mixing) but would it be easier to just put a drop in the ten to make 12? (and how many drops would you need?) also is the result and wash off the same? Also, your new leaflets look a bit racy! ;) thanks, Debs

Hi Steve, I'm ordering 10%, but I've never used booster drops, how do they work? I would rather keep my higher % rather than mixing (although I don't mind doing the mixing) but would it be easier to just put a drop in the ten to make 12? (and how many drops would you need?) also is the result and wash off the same? Also, your new leaflets look a bit racy! ;) thanks, Debs

*like* I thought that about the new leaflet!! Racy is a good word, I've been trying to think of one! Interested to know about the booster drops too. Although I currently have 8, 12 & 20 so I mix anything in between :)

*like* I thought that about the new leaflet!! Racy is a good word, I've been trying to think of one! Interested to know about the booster drops too. Although I currently have 8, 12 & 20 so I mix anything in between :)
Lol, glad its not just me, looks a bit Ann summers or an erotic mills and boon cover (I hope it's not dawn in the pic!) ;)

Can someone upload a photo of the new leaflet?

Ta Lilian

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333719835.620907.jpg

I never got to see the old leaflets but the new ones are fab..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Especially when you open it up and see her whole body! When I give them to my new clients I make a joke and say 'this is what you will look like with a Nouvatan Spray Tan'!! Ill try and find an old one to upload X

Can u upload a pic of the inside? They look fab! Might get more men booking in if they see these haha x

Haha!

Ah ok, I have the new ones! Lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

I have both, and like both. Win/win!

Agree with bloominnails...
The other looks more like an ad for lingerie

but i still like it ;)

Latest posts

Back