Brand new eye beauty treatments in Japan, do you think it will work in UK?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

primalashes

Reaction score
I have lately been obsessed with Japanese beauty trends and products they are bringing into the market. I stumbled upon this website link which shows eyebrow extensions whilst looking for new eyelash extensions products for the UK.

Will an eyebrow extensions service work in the UK? I only do lash extensions so I am not sure what the demand for fuller and thicker eyebrows are. I personally like to have a very thin line and would not consider eyebrow extensions.

BTW the website is in japanese so you can translate with google translator.

I have two terrible gaps in my eyebrows due to over plucking which totally ruin my brow shape. I would love this.

However, as a customer I would not do it as a stand alone treatment, but maybe as part of a HD type brow service.

good idea for anyone with patchy bows. How do i tranlate it with google translater ( Im a bit thick with computers lol )

showed it to my mum and she said she would probably get them!

I can't see how they would stay on. Are they attaching to skin or the hair that's already there?

I can't see how they would stay on. Are they attaching to skin or the hair that's already there?

Yeah if they are extending the current hair won't you end up with really long eyebrow hairs? I don't see how you could keep long eyebrow hairs tidy?

just a daft thought without looking at the site - but couldn't you use some of the hairs already removed from the brows and glue them into the gaps?:eek:

hmmm looks quite good, but you would have to use very short ones at the beginning of the brow otherwise you wouldnt blend!
quite good with a brow tint like the eyelash extensions compliment the lash tint.
im sure we will all be doing them soon, we r all crazy about our brows!

Have to admit... I'm liking the idea!

Hmm i dont really like it tbh! Think its taking thing one step too far!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

I work and train a lot of girls from Japan and i think your talking about eye brow embroidery, Check it out on u tube. I would love to know more about this treatment.

xxx

Latest posts

Back