Eyelashes growing back curled??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raya

Reaction score
hi lash geeks, please help, i have a client her lashes are growing back curled and last several infills ive done for her have been really difficult, please can anyone help me with tips to get her lashes back on track.

also ive been experimenting with b c lashes .2 just purchased some .25 god there thick any tips on applying these?

no one ever answers my threads hopefully someone will... pleasexxxxxxxx:confused:

I can't give you any advice on your clients lashes growing back curly, this is just natural, you wouldn't be able to change the growth of the hair on your head so you wouldn't be able to change your lash shape either :0)

Using .25 lashes, these should be used with care, only on strong healthy lashes as these extensions are very heavy, dont be fooled in to thinking the thicker the extension the fuller the end result, never underestimate the smaller/shorter lash. I never use .25 lashes, ever, although that's not to say they don't have there place in the lash world.

does anyone else have an opinion on .25 lashes, i usually use .2 but used .25 yesterday c curl thought they looked amazing not for everyones lashes.

id asked a question re lashes growing back curly can anyone give me some advice on getting there lashes back on trackxx

Maybe nobody answers your posts because when I did I'm assuming it wasn't what you wanted to hear about .25 lashes, it's as if I never answered you, no acknowledgement or anything, I'm not sure I will be taking time out to answer you again!

Raya I don't do lashes but Blinkin knows her stuff being a very established lasher ( is that a word lol ) and lash trainer :D

I recently had someone fit .25 lashes to me and I hated them - they were far too heavy despite my having healthy lashes and the glue wasn't sufficient to hold them and I had nothing but problems - she assumed that because they were thicker it would mean less lashes, less time to fit and more profit for her, sadly not the case as I wouldn't go back xxx

hi lash geeks, please help, i have a client her lashes are growing back curled and last several infills ive done for her have been really difficult, please can anyone help me with tips to get her lashes back on track.
Not much you can do to change the growth of her natural lashes i'm afraid.

also ive been experimenting with b c lashes .2 just purchased some .25 god there thick any tips on applying these?

Yes, dont bother unless they have very good strong natural lashes that can hold the extra weight of the .25's.

no one ever answers my threads hopefully someone will... pleasexxxxxxxx:confused:

I know i'm repeating whats already been said by someone else, but it looks like her post must have been attacked by some invisibility powder :eek:

.25's may look amazing but they wont last and neither will they leave your clients lashes very healthy if you use them when their natural lashes arent strong enough to support the weight.

You could always do a lash lift on this clients prior to doing her lash extensions.
The lash lift will straighten her lashes out and will last a couple of months.
With regards to 0.25 lashes, these are really only for thick, strong, healthy lashes.
You can get a fab look using 0.20 and 0.15 lashes. If the client doesn't have thick, strong lashes then the 0.25's could be too heavy and will cause the natural lashes to fall out.

im sorry if you did reply to me and i didnt answer you was without a computer for a while so maybe it was then.

thank you for all your replies will definately take your advice on board re the .25 lashes ,, can i ask you what a lash lift is?
thank you for your timex

thank you for all your replies will definately take your advice on board re the .25 lashes ,, can i ask you what a lash lift is?
thank you for your timex

A lash lift is basically a perm but instead of curling the lashes it lifts them up. I use LVL and if you look in my albums you will see some before and after pics to give you an idea.

had a look they look fab, i trained with myscara can you apply the myscara then with the lift at what point would you apply? your pictures are great, thanks for your helpxxx

You can do a lash lift, leave for 48 hours and then apply semi-permanent mascara if you wanted.

sounds great thank you for your helpxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back