What to write about facial on price list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traceyashley

Reaction score
Hi i am putting facials in my price list and havent a clue what to write. Im not sure what to include with a classic facail a luxury facial and a mini facial. please help :)

Thanks xx

my advise would be to sell the sizzle! tell them how fantastic the treatment is but don't run on as people don't like to read loads, good luck x

my advise would be to sell the sizzle! tell them how fantastic the treatment is but don't run on as people don't like to read loads, good luck x

Thanks for your reply :) The thing is I dont know what to include in the facial treatments if that makes sense. Im fully qualified and know how to do them but I wanted to do a classic, luxury and a minibut dont know what to include in each one xx

Speak to your skincare supplier as most of them have a set of protocols for their facials and then you can either go with these or use the basic procedure and then add other bits on ( arm, hand,feet massage etc) to create your own facial treatment.

Jack

Or if you dont have a skincare supplier and you are using products from a beauty supplier eg Capitals then i would have a full facial (1 hour), a mini facial (30mins). Full facial should include cleanse, exfoliation with steam, extractions, a facial massage, a mask and then moisturise. The mini facial could be cleanse, exfoliate with steam, mask then moisturise. Xx

Oh and a luxury could be 1hour30mins and can include a head massage or back massage or hands an feet massage etc. And maybe a better quality mask.

Latest posts

Back