Soprano XLi Pain Free Laser Hair Removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hiltonbeauty

Reaction score
Hi All,

I was wondering if any Therapists out there have used the Soprano XLi Pain Free Laser Hair Removal Machine. We're a new Laser Clinic in Reading, Berkshire and we will have this machine I was just wondering what other people thought of it.

After extensive research it came out on top but would be nice to hear feedback from therapists who have used it or anyone that has had the laser treatment done on them as a client via the Soprano XLi.

Thanking you in advance
HBC

I've spoken to therapists who use it in their clinic and one trainer or Harmony and Soprano and the clients are changing to Pain Free laser innovation. Brilliant idea and if it is painful that really means that it's not working :)
Difinitely going to have my laser done with it.

I've spoken to therapists who use it in their clinic and one trainer or Harmony and Soprano and the clients are changing to Pain Free laser innovation. Brilliant idea and if it is painful that really means that it's not working :)
Difinitely going to have my laser done with it.

Thank you for your feedback. Well if you haven't got anyone local come to Reading in June we'll be doing a 50% off promotion:eek:

Latest posts

Back