Urgent help required!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy86

Reaction score
Hey geeks I've made a boo boo!
I've come back home for the weekend to Bournemouth. I promised my mum I would remove her remaining eyelash extensions and give her a fresh new set. I removed the lashes and realised I left my glue in the fridge back home 2 hours away!!
SCHOOL BOY ERROR. Capital is shut today and tomorrow and I am not signed up to Sallys! Does anyone have any ideas?
Xx

You can still buy it from Sally's, you just won't get trade price for it without a card xx

You can still buy it from Sally's, you just won't get trade price for it without a card xx

Some sallys don't serve you now if you don't have a card x x

Some sallys don't serve you now if you don't have a card x x

Oh sorry, the ones over here serve you with or without a card, that's great if they're stopping selling professional products to the general public :) xx

Oh sorry, the ones over here serve you with or without a card, that's great if they're stopping selling professional products to the general public :) xx

Yes I think it's a good idea too, least its stopping Joe public buying products & setting up shop from home xxx

Well I went to Sallys and bought the most "expensive" glue. Oh dear it took me an age to apply and the glue was horrid! I got there eventually....

Latest posts

Back