Tan on my hands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollyGold

Reaction score
Well I just cleaned my gun and tent and didnt wear gloves!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333830639.382018.jpg

My hands are orange, at the time I was like it will wash off but for some reason it's stained right away!

So now to search on how to remove this before my boyfriend finishes work and makes fun of me lol :(

You can try:
A little whitening toothpaste and water and rub hands together (use the toothpaste like a soap).

Bleach and water (not great for the hands but it works) followed by loads of hand cream to rehydrate the skin.

Wet wipes are great too but not sure if they would get all of that off.

Try rubbing with half a lemon :) Or if you have some massage or baby oil maybe?
Could the skin on your hands have been really dry? That might explain it... :)

I find that if u have a good scrub with proper soap it comes off no problem. Not the liquid sort but proper old fashioned bar soap. And u need to get at it before it starts to develop. I have a soap by soap and glory which I use whenever my solution goes on my hands. Its a black bar of soap with exfoliating bits in it. Its actually for cellulite on your bum but its fab stuff at removing tan. X

Thanks guys :) I just Tryed fairy up liquid and sat with it on my hand for about 10 mins but it's faded but it's still bad, so now I'm going to try your ideas... Thank you all xx

I find that if u have a good scrub with proper soap it comes off no problem. Not the liquid sort but proper old fashioned bar soap. And u need to get at it before it starts to develop. I have a soap by soap and glory which I use whenever my solution goes on my hands. Its a black bar of soap with exfoliating bits in it. Its actually for cellulite on your bum but its fab stuff at removing tan. X

I might get it for the cellulite on my bum but pretend it's for when I get tan on my hands :lol:

Thanks guys :) I just Tryed fairy up liquid and sat with it on my hand for about 10 mins but it's faded but it's still bad, so now I'm going to try your ideas... Thank you all xx

Let us know what works best! X

Acetone works wonders!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333832691.446904.jpg

So this is after using toothpaste.
I used aqua fresh extreme whitening, I feel it's faded if and left some parts looking white were others (part on my thumb) are still dark.

I was going to try the bleach but I couldn't bring my self to wash my hands with it as I only have really strong bleach :( x

I was going to try the bleach but I couldn't bring my self to wash my hands with it as I only have really strong bleach :( x
Just put a teeny bit of bleach in a bowl or sink with lots of warm water then it will be diluted by all the water but it will do the job of getting all the colour out.

Latest posts

Back