Client Disclaimers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauraluuu

Reaction score
Hi all,

I will be going out spray tanning v shortly however am a little worried of difficult clients etc! I will be taking out insurance but when i was buying supplies today i did see some disclaimer forms and wondered if they are worth buying?

Your advise would be great, this site has been invaluable the past few weeks!:D

You will need consultation forms - either bought or printed or whatever - you will need these to keep a record of your clients and for them to sign to state that they are not on certain medications or have had allergic reactions before etc - you will require these to satisfy your insurance company... if you can't produce a signed consultation document to state you have advised them of the procedure, potential results etc etc etc then chances are you could invalidate your insurance.
I would have thought this was covered during your training though? I know it was during mine...

Hi all,

I will be going out spray tanning v shortly however am a little worried of difficult clients etc! I will be taking out insurance but when i was buying supplies today i did see some disclaimer forms and wondered if they are worth buying?

Your advise would be great, this site has been invaluable the past few weeks!:D

To be honest, I wouldn't. From what I have read on here, most insurance companies do not entertain disclaimers. I'd check with your own insurance company just in case, though it really looks like they aren't worth the paper they are written on.

H x

To be honest, I wouldn't. From what I have read on here, most insurance companies do not entertain disclaimers. I'd check with your own insurance company just in case, though it really looks like they aren't worth the paper they are written on.

H x

This is what i thought to be honest from previous post on here i will definitely check with my insurers once i take it out, thanks. No this was not covered in my training.

Check with your insurance company, disclaimer forms are not worth the paper they are written on.

Consultation cards are different, they highlight meds, contraindications and other conditions so that you can advise accordingly on whether to carry out a service or not.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Great i already have some consultation cards!!

Latest posts

Back