Spray tan over spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizWheat

Reaction score
Hiya,

I have recently bought Nouvtan 8%, 12% and 20%.

I sprayed 2 of my friends, one 10% as she is fair skinned and my other friend 20% she is Olived skinned and I had 16%.

However, we all didnt come out very dark for some reason, even the 20% and she kept it on over night. I have used the 20% before as a sample on the same person and I am sure it came out darker before, but same prep was use, same technique etc.

We are going out and I am really wanting to look brown, so am thinking about spraying us all again but can you do this? I sprayed us Thursday evening......can I respray us all will it go patchy or do you think it will be ok?

Appreciate any help! Thanku!

x

Did you use the right amount of solution for all the tans and spray over twice? You'll be fine to have another spray today if you wanted but be prepared for it to go a little patchy after a couple of days if the original is on the skin. Worth the risk though ;)

Did you use the right amount of solution for all the tans and spray over twice? You'll be fine to have another spray today if you wanted but be prepared for it to go a little patchy after a couple of days if the original is on the skin. Worth the risk though ;)

Thankyou for your reply Clare. I have only just started and I have probably been using around 50 - 70 ml for each tan but have put that down to practising and i just need to brush up on my technique. Yayyyyy, thats made me very happy and I don't mind being patchy as long as I am brown tonight :) Thank you again x

Thankyou for your reply Clare. I have only just started and I have probably been using around 50 - 70 ml for each tan but have put that down to practising and i just need to brush up on my technique. Yayyyyy, thats made me very happy and I don't mind being patchy as long as I am brown tonight :) Thank you again x

Practice makes perfect. Takes a while to work out the perfect setting that gives a nice tan and uses the right amount of solution. Have fun and good luck xxx

A tan on a tan will produce a deeper tan, don't be tempted to spray with too high a percent solution now as you have a base colour.

Your tan should be fine and with the correct aftercare should NOT go patchy or wear off badly just because you double dipped (2 tans within days).

Hope you have a fab time out.

A tan on a tan will produce a deeper tan, don't be tempted to spray with too high a percent solution now as you have a base colour.

Your tan should be fine and with the correct aftercare should NOT go patchy or wear off badly just because you double dipped (2 tans within days).

Hope you have a fab time out.

Thanks Baggybear!! I didnt know you could do that.

Thanks for your help x

So how did the tan over a tan go and is it wearing off nicely?

Latest posts

Back