Fresh Indulgence?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaajaneep

Reaction score
okay so many people on here seem to be using all the same tans such as nouvatan, La tanning, OMG, Sienna x etc is anyone else still with fresh indulgence?

i just got my kit 2 days ago and have 3 litres of solution to get through before i can basically change, im afraid my clients might not like it as it doesnt seem many people are using it therefore its not very recommended or well-known?

LJ x

There are a few on here who swear by it, have you used it yet? After a few tans you will need to get feedback and see if this is the solution for you or not, (I started with omg but still have solution left as I can't bear to use it on clients now). You may love or hate the solution and there are so many different opinions only you can decide which is best for you.

i have yet to try the solution on skin i just tested the gun against some couch roll to see the settings of the gun! bit of a workaholic work full time and study full time plus do an online course! sad times!

okay so many people on here seem to be using all the same tans such as nouvatan, La tanning, OMG, Sienna x etc is anyone else still with fresh indulgence?

i just got my kit 2 days ago and have 3 litres of solution to get through before i can basically change, im afraid my clients might not like it as it doesnt seem many people are using it therefore its not very recommended or well-known?

LJ x

I haven't had a client ever complain about the colour and use this solution every day x I have regular clients that used to have sienna and now always come to me. I personally love it and u won't find better customer service x everyone is different but regarding customers I think u will find they will b more than happy with the results x

Hi Lisa! I suppose any definition of being well known depends on which community one wishes to be well known in :)

Sienna-X, St Tropez, Fake Bake, these are well known retail brands - as in, your average person off the street is most likely to have heard of these above any others.

Nouvatan has an almost cult following here on Salongeek, so while it may not have a strong retail presence, it's a popular choice amongst professionals who use these forums. You often see people commenting, saying they like the solution but they're worried their clients will reject it because they don't know the name - these kinds of fears generally appear to be unfounded. If the quality of a tan is good, it will speak for itself, and this is precisely what we find with Fresh Indulgence also. Many people call us to say that once their clients try it, they don't want to go back.

OMG is most popular among those new to tanning I would say, due to the amount of money they pump into marketing themselves online, being all over eBay etc. (hardcore OMG fans please don't attack me, I am totally generalising here, not trying to offend anyone).

But these are not the only channels or communities in the world. We have a database of several thousand customers dotted not only all over the UK but the world. Our focus as a company has always been on developing and supplying the most natural cosmetics possible. We are by no means at our final destination yet (we may never be - it's always possible to be more natural, more organic), but it's a goal we constantly strive for. This summer will see quite a few exciting developments for Fresh Indulgence and our customers, but I can't give it all away on here just yet :)

What I am saying is, we have certain core principles as a company that attract a certain type of clientele. The boxes which you will have received your kit in, for example, are made from recycled cardboard. The building in which we base our office was awarded a prize for one of the most eco-friendly offices in London (with ground source heat pumps and solar panels). All of our tanning products are vegan freindly.

I am confident that you and your customers will be very happy with the quality of your tanning solution, but as well as this, it totally depends on who YOUR market is as to whether our brand suits you in the long run.

As an aside but I suppose also quite relevant to your question, Fresh Indulgence is going to be on ITV next Saturday evening!! So fingers crossed they give us a good mention and a few more people may know the name! :)

As an aside but I suppose also quite relevant to your question, Fresh Indulgence is going to be on ITV next Saturday evening!! So fingers crossed they give us a good mention and a few more people may know the name! :)[/QUOTE]

Sounds very interesting Catherine can you elaborate anymore? I would love to watch x

me too, what will it be on, on saturday as im working late then drivin an hour to a friends would like to make a point of getting to see it!

Our Deluxe starter kit and Caribbean Indulgence, Revive and Electric solutions are going to be featured on LemonAid at 6.15pm. I am not 100% sure that it's next Saturday's episode but I am just guessing because they met with us on Thursday and we weren't on this Saturday's one.

It'll be easy to know if it's our episode though because the guest celebrity for that week is going to be a TOWIE lad :p

I have no idea how long we're going to get - it might only be a few seconds - but we should know more soon! We're getting our logo put on the ITV website either way so we're very pleased about that :lol:

It's on the ITV Player "watch again" thing if you do miss it Lisa, so don't be rushing yourself! I hope it's not a total anticlimax but I suppose you can still milk it for all its worth with your clients. "As modelled by so and so from The Only Way Is Essex" and all of that! Sorry, I was told his name but I don't watch the show so I've forgotten.

P.S. They said they're going to be shooting our products "in action"... wish I could be a fly on the wall for when they have to try and fold their tanning tent back down ;) None of them will have a clue?!

Ooooooh will have to keep my eye out for that. Is this the Keith Lemmon programme?? xx

Oh how exciting will definitley be watching x

I like fresh indulgence :) i tried out a trail sample of there carribienan and it lasted me 10 days! i shower every day and exfoliate with a soft body puffy thing very natural looking tan brilliant fade off :cool: you wont go far wrong with it at all :) customer service is great and two of the ladies i spoke to are very help.

P.S. They said they're going to be shooting our products "in action"... wish I could be a fly on the wall for when they have to try and fold their tanning tent back down ;) None of them will have a clue?!

i am going to buy the starter kit x:Love:
hope it gets more well known

Once you build a portfolio of images from your clients with a fresh indulgence tan, and explain the benefits of the solutions, and get some testimonials, future clients will not hesitate in trying. Possibly the best fragrance in a tan too, very little overspray, less used, excellent wear
off and not dehydrating.

I've had Revive 11% on for 9 days now and it still looks pretty good! Obviously not as fresh as last week but none of the dreaded scaly skin!
Tried a sample of the electric tan on a client on Thursday- haven't heard from her as she's away on holiday but from the pics I've seen on fb it looks fab! X

I chose it specifically because not everyone uses it!

It's a lovely, natural-looking colour and everyone who sees it asks me about it and, yes, the smell is amazing - like sweeties! :D

Try not to write something off before you've tried it - I know clients are getting savvier but a lot of people ask for 'a spray tan' not 'I'll have a Xen-Tan/Sienna X/Fake Bake/St Tropez tan please'. If you take pictures and market yourself, you shouldn't have a problem :)

Can I ask how you all do before and after type photos? I'm not to sure how to approach that! Xx

Latest posts

Back