Top up hot wax intimate training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanning

Reaction score
Hi

I've been a therapist now for 20 years over that time I've done a lot of massage and facial treatments. I now have a very poorly back so looking to get back into the beauty side. last year I took a hot wax course and felt I did not come away feeling as confident as I should have. I don't won't to pay out again or go back to the trainer. I'm wondering if anyone can help me with advice on top up training,the best company and is it worth training with lycol?

I'm also going to take a course in eye lash extensions. I teach facials and massage for a company to a high standard so always looking out for training that is not one day or half day as I know it takes time to train to be great.

Got some great idea's for getting back out and doing what I love most just need a kick start and some help with the hot wax.
Any advice I would love to hear
Thanks for reading my post

Check out Kim lawless posts on this site! X

Thanks for your help, any advice on eye lash extension courses? Are you busy as when I start my first business I was the only one in the area now salon's are on every corner?

Perron Rigot do Discovery Days specifically to help therapists master new style hot / non strip waxes. And the cost of the course (it is v cheap to start with) is credited against any product you buy on the day so it doesn't actually cost you anything!

Wow, that's a great bit advice. Glad I wrote on here now. I get cross at the number of quick courses for therapists, low standards to make a quick pound at our expense. It's become a mindfield for the beauty industry therapist, looking to re train in new products.

I'll look into that now
;) xxxxxx

Thanks for your help, any advice on eye lash extension courses? Are you busy as when I start my first business I was the only one in the area now salon's are on every corner?

If you've got a bad back doing eyelashes might make it worse... I've just learnt Lash Perfect ones (not that that makes any difference) and I've got a bit of scoliosis and its playing up. Get someone to tread on you after you've done them :wink2:

Thanks Miss owl, I'm not gonna let my back get the better of me.It's good when I do a selection of treatments not just massage. How did you get on with the lash perfect course. How much did you pay and did you buy a start up kit? Hope you don't mind me asking.

Alexander lessions really helped my back and it's great for teaching you to position yourself in treatments to get maximum comfort. Try it for your back.

Regards
Xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back