2 spray tan questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
1) do you do "prom spray tan" cheaper than normal? Do you do a special offer? I normally charge £20 for a tan, however, I've told my cousin and her friends I'll do it for £15 (they will all be going to my cousins house) no-one has yet accepted (she created an event on Facebook) is £15 too much for a prom tan?

2) have you spray tanned a male client NAKED before? If so, do you have any tips?

Are you mobile or will they come to you? It's quite likely to be a group of them together for a tan so I would probably charge less. There's a lot of tanning competition by me though, and more and more popping up by the minutes. I charge £15 for one person, £25 for two people then £10 each for three or more. More often than not people will try to get at least one extra person so makes it more worth while as I'm mobile! There's all these new ones charging £10 per tan though!

Only ever sprayed one male, made sure he kept his undies on! Haha!

I havnt but my friend sprayed a "Butler in the buff" the other day and yes he really was in the buff:lol:

She was v professional but said she enjoyed herself:wink2:

I am mobile so will be going to them at my cousins house (10 miles away) I know there's 2 girls so far (but I only charge my cousin family rates, which is £10) the other girl, I've said £15! Should I leave it at £15 and say they get more discount if more than 5? I've told my cousin she goes free if she gets 5 friends anyway!

Yeah I was wondering what people done about "the bits" on the guy! Lol! I guess you wouldn't spray them, however, when they stand on the side (in running man position) will the bits "dangle" in front of the top of his thigh and create a white outline on his thigh? Haha

I've sprayed a few!!! Lol some perks to the job lol

I don't spray the goods!! Just around area remembering that ones bodily part has a hole which is open so you would not spray it.

An trying to say it nicest way possible xx

when they stand on the side (in running man position) will the bits "dangle" in front of the top of his thigh and create a white outline on his thigh? Haha

What about this? Is this an issue?

I did spray my OH the other day, but he chickened out and only had an 8% so I couldn't really see the result on him after, so don't know if he had a mark or not! Lol!
I didn't spray him any different to a female, just angled the gun up slightly! Just wondered whether there were any tips (pardon the pun) out there for around the genital area?

Also.... I did notice on my OH, on his bum, it all looked lovely until he bent to pick his trousers up.... Then there was a nice... How can I put it... White crack!!! Haha!!! Does anyone do anything to avoid this when tanning someone naked? (as when they are naked, it's obviously for a reason, they don't want white marks!)

I ask them to bend forward slightly so it opens the cheeks slightly and also gets any bits under the cheeks if you know what I mean ! X

I ask them to bend forward slightly so it opens the cheeks slightly and also gets any bits under the cheeks if you know what I mean ! X

Are they happy to do this? X

1) do you do "prom spray tan" cheaper than normal? Do you do a special offer? I normally charge £20 for a tan, however, I've told my cousin and her friends I'll do it for £15 (they will all be going to my cousins house) no-one has yet accepted (she created an event on Facebook) is £15 too much for a prom tan?

2) have you spray tanned a male client NAKED before? If so, do you have any tips?

Any other views on the prom spray tan?

I currently do a group booking prom package:

Group of 5 for £60 (normally £20 each)

Are they happy to do this? X

No ones questioned it before I just talk them through positions before we start and explain to them why we do the positions and they just go along with it ! I think there just happy to receive an all over tan and I'm not bashful about it all ! Lol x

I've sprayed a few males naked, I've just told them to put their hand over their bits at all times & look away when needs to be swapped lol it's tricky xxxx

I've sprayed a few males naked, I've just told them to put their hand over their bits at all times & look away when needs to be swapped lol it's tricky xxxx

I hadn't thought about getting them
To cover it and look away when swapping hands! Lol! I figured at the end of the day if they wanted to be naked they would accept the fact I'd see their bits! Lol

Latest posts

Back