Airbrush make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amwebster

Reaction score
I am doing a airbrush course soon and looking into what is the best brand to buy as my kit, does anyone recommend a particular make. Iv been looking at luminess and dinair. Any tips would be great as getting so confused looking at them!! Thanks

Hi, I am trained and use Airbase make up - it's used on many tv programmes and fashion shoots and in my opinion, is absolutely amazing. It can also be used for tattoo covering.

Take a look at their website and see what you think - it's easy to use and looks amazing. x

airbace all the way its fab . and just sells itself been using it for 3 years now and the quaility is amazing

Hi thanks for that, the only thing that was worrying me about the airbase products is that it is silicone based so good chance of allergies to it.

I use Dinair - and you can mist the oil over the face if you want a satin finish or if the clients skin is particularly dry and uncomfortable - either spray before or after application or even mix with the foundation. So you have the option with dinair, matte or satin.

I don't use the oil/moisturiser too often as I think the matte of the dinair looks amazing on camera - and the skin eventually does its own thing and produces its on oil to moisturise anyway.

Latest posts

Back