Perron Rigot users

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorrained

Reaction score
Hi geeks, i was wondering how many brazilians/hollywoods do you roughly get out of a bag of your perron rigot hot wax?
just thought id see what everyone gets out of as bag

Hi geeks, i was wondering how many brazilians/hollywoods do you roughly get out of a bag of your perron rigot hot wax?
just thought id see what everyone gets out of as bag
Hi Lorrained

I only do male waxing but I do recall the same question being asked before and a few PR users who do female intimate waxing said that they got about 8 from a bag of euroblonde. I am always topping up my wax as I go along and never know how many I get ....
Anyway hope that helps

Jack

thanks for your reply jack.
I have two seperate trainers teach me years ago from perron rigot/thalgo. and one said apply really thin, then i had another trainer a few months after say no forget what she said apply thickly, i prefer slightly thicker but obviously dont want to waste the wax as its not the cheapest but its my favourite ever! its amazing. but as i work for someone else i need to keep the costs down. I have a big clientele for hollywood waxing and clients will travel to see me, so i know im not doing it wrong.

i know everyone is different and some clients have more hair than others. lol

I might just have to save up myself and go and see the fab kim and see how she does it.
x

if i remember rightly from my training with kim , i think she said 6 - 8 waxes from a bag.

thanks roxie, : )

As well as Kim there is Andy Rouillard who is also one of THE trainers and part of Perron Rigot's team of educators and one I've been recommended by many in the trade :) So much so I'm going to do my male intimate waxing with him soon! Can't wait!!!
He's on here as Axiom :)

As well as Kim there is Andy Rouillard who is also one of THE trainers and part of Perron Rigot's team of educators and one I've been recommended by many in the trade :) So much so I'm going to do my male intimate waxing with him soon! Can't wait!!!
Kim and Andy are both Ambassadors and trainers for Perron Rigot.

Andy doesn't geek on here anymore

Kim and Andy are both Ambassadors and trainers for Perron Rigot.

I thought Kim was an independent trainer? Has she joined forces now with Perron Rigot? I know she loves the wax so makes sense if she has.:wink2:

I get about 8 or so, depending upon whether the client is like the missing link or not.
I've seen Kim demo'ing at Excel under the PR umbrella-ella-ella, so I think she's definitely aligned with them.

Latest posts

Back