Celebrity Brows training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milly-mel

Reaction score
Anybody doing Celebrity Brows training in Glasgow on Monday?

I am booked on this course in May, can you give me some feedback as to how you thought it went? It seems to cheap to be as good as other brow training, what products did they use for the make up part?

Hi, where did you ladies find out about this training? I have googled and can't find anything!x

I'm doing my training 6th May - cant wait!

Hi, where did you ladies find out about this training? I have googled and can't find anything!x

If you get in touch with Tantrum Tanning (best place is facebook) they'll be able to give you all the info you need.

Hth
xxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Id also love to find out what you thought! Hope you enjoy! :)

I trained with celebrity brows a few weeks ago and they are great, best training day ever and the results were amazing, im looking forward to doing the training for the tantrum tanning next.:biggrin:

can someone post a link as i cant find any info on celebrity brows either :-( many thanks x

can someone post a link as i cant find any info on celebrity brows either :-( many thanks x

Dont think the websites up and running yet but if you contact Tantrum Tanning on facebook, they'll give you all the info you need.

Hth
Lauren
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Ooh I'm booked for this Sunday. Very excited :)
X

Have searched for Tantrum tanning and loaaads come up, link to the facebook page anyone??

Thankyou

I carnt find it ether

Facebook: Tantrum Tanning | Facebook

or google tantrum tan scotland for their website

and for facebook - tantrum tanning

their website hasnt been updated with all their new products, so have a look on their facebook page for all the infomation regarding celebrity brows

Laura - Ann xx

Don't they do one for the west midlands area

I know they are doing training all over the uk, but im not sure where abouts. The best place to find out is their facebook page, as their are normally on that a few times a day.

Laura - ann xx

Hi for any1 that has been on this course. Is it salon wear? X

Latest posts

Back