Single Clean & Easy Roller Waxer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolla

Reaction score
I currently use the Clean & Easy spa roller wax heater (the big one) and am trying to find out if they do a single cartridge wax heater like this one:

Sally Express | Portable Roller Wax Kit

But one that takes the Clean & Easy cartridges. I'm mobile so taking the whole big heater for just one eyebrow wax is a bit of a pain, and I've already got tones of the C&E cartridges.

Thanks for any help :)

I currently use the Clean & Easy spa roller wax heater (the big one) and am trying to find out if they do a single cartridge wax heater like this one:

Sally Express | Portable Roller Wax Kit

But one that takes the Clean & Easy cartridges. I'm mobile so taking the whole big heater for just one eyebrow wax is a bit of a pain, and I've already got tones of the C&E cartridges.

Thanks for any help :)

http://www.cleanandeasyspa.com/include/products_detail.php?id=32 here's the smaller unit clean and easy do. Hth

This mini one looks great where would you buy one of these :) x

This mini one looks great where would you buy one of these :) x

Have a look on the Clean and Easy site,they sell everything there. Hth

Thanks for that. I did find that one but Im after a single cartridge heater :-(

I wonder if the Salon System one will take the C&E cartridges...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I'm not sure,I've used a few different cartridge units and most are universal,wouldn't want to guarantee that though. Good luck in your search. X

I'm a bit of a muppet I've just realised - I wanted it for doing Brows mobile....the large C&E cartridges won't take the smaller roller heads for brows so pointless in me looking for the single cartridge warmer...would have to use the one you posted.

However, I did find the one I was originally talking about: Clean + Easy ~Portable Waxer~ 120VAC, 40215 :: BEAUTY4NAILS-BODY

:D

I can't seem to find a way to purchase stuff (or even find prices) on the C&E website...? :(

Latest posts

Back