Spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephyy

Reaction score
Hi.

Im new to using the forum. I am currently thinking of doing a tanning course i currently do tans at work but i havent got a proper certificate to do it mobile so i was wondering if anyone can give me some advise on a decent course and products

:) thanks
Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

I used LA tanning at work, then done a crazy angel spray tanning course and now I swear by it! You cn see how great the colour is even 5 seconds after the application!! Never had any complaints and everyone always gives me great feedback about it!

How much was your course and equipment? Too many products to choose from lol

My spray tanning gun was £200, and the solution was £30 for a big bottle (apologies I can't remember what size it is lol but I know it's not a litre!) my boss payed for my spray tanning course but I think it was £60 by capital

1600ml am sure crazy angel is per bottle

i trained with sunless solutions and tried out loads of brands before i settled with brown bitz, have a look at my album and you will see pictures of it x

Thanks girls

Nouvatan fantastic check their website . You get.a full kit.in 2 x 1ltre solution :) and wonderful customer svs . Trainers all over country.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

How much do you charge for your tans? X

I charge friends £10 n others £15 but people come to.my house.i havent travelled yet .. New to all.of this xx

Do think its worth it so far? Just debating on whether to do it or not lol x

I am mobile and use Nouvatan! I charge £20 (discounts for multiple people) and family £10 x

Do think its worth it so far? Just debating on whether to do it or not lol x

Well i did it for.myself too sick of paying weekly for a tan... More people are enquiring as spring summer.comes round xx

Ok thanks for your replies :)

Latest posts

Back