Perron Rigot.. First wax tonight..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink-pi

Reaction score
Hi all

Purchased the following:
Analogue hive heater
Jasmine oil
Blue lotion
Refreshing gel
Euroblonde
Cristal ocean

I don't think I had the wax on the right setting, have looked on here and can only find the digital temps.

Also after wax what's best to get any residue off and best to clean up the wax heater if any spills.

Hi all

Purchased the following:
Analogue hive heater
Jasmine oil
Blue lotion
Refreshing gel
Euroblonde
Cristal ocean

I don't think I had the wax on the right setting, have looked on here and can only find the digital temps.

Also after wax what's best to get any residue off and best to clean up the wax heater if any spills.
With the Hive analogue wax heaters I had my waxes at the following settings-

Cristal Ocean - 3
Euroblonde 2.5-2.75

I turn the heat up high to get the euroblonde melting then turn it down to operate around these trmperatures. The room temp , time of year etc can affect your wax temperature so you need to take that into consideration.

After all my waxing I apply some of the jasmine oil and massage it on the skin and then using a clean wax strip I firmly remove the oil which will pick up any residual wax thats left on the skin, then just apply your post wax products.

For cleaning the wax spills I use the PR solvent - I put some in a spray bottle and between clients I spray the trolley and outside of the pots, I find its much easier if you clean as you go and you dont really get a build up. I use the Wax Master Citrus wax equipment cleaner for the tops /collars on the pots as I dont spray solvent on the top areas.

HTH Jack

Thank you!!

Latest posts

Back