Spray tanning question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tammye1234

Reaction score
im new to spray tanning and ive been practicing on a few family and frends but they all say the face fades quicker then the rest of the body (i was exspecting it too) but would you spray the face twice whilst spray tanning (thinking it might last longer ) or am i wrong xx

im new to spray tanning and ive been practicing on a few family and frends but they all say the face fades quicker then the rest of the body (i was exspecting it too) but would you spray the face twice whilst spray tanning (thinking it might last longer ) or am i wrong xx

I wasn't trained to spray it twice but I often do, because as u say, it fades faster.

I do however, do 2 light coats of tan because u don't want it being darker than the rest of the body! But I have found 2 coats to the face def better than 1. I also always remind people that it's easier to make the face darker with make up and bronzer than it is to make it lighter if it's sprayed top dark!

great thanks xx

I wasn't trained to spray it twice but I often do, because as u say, it fades faster.

I do however, do 2 light coats of tan because u don't want it being darker than the rest of the body! But I have found 2 coats to the face def better than 1. I also always remind people that it's easier to make the face darker with make up and bronzer than it is to make it lighter if it's sprayed top dark!

I second everything severnrose said! :) x

Or a good opportunity to sell them a mouse or top up product ;) Most are specifically marketed as "top up for face" etc :)

Im new to Salon Geek and cannot work out how to post a NEW post ....

Our true spray machine keeps cutting out when spraying, what are we doing worng please fellow Salon Geekers :o(

( and anyone that can help advise how to post a new post would be grateful ::o) ) x

Im new to Salon Geek and cannot work out how to post a NEW post ....

Our true spray machine keeps cutting out when spraying, what are we doing worng please fellow Salon Geekers :o(

( and anyone that can help advise how to post a new post would be grateful ::o) ) x

Hello Purple,
If you look at the page, there is a Sweet Squared Proud to be British banner, directly beneath that on the left hand side is a New Thread tab. Click on that and you are away.hth

You have to be in the main geek section, Skin, Nails or hair etc .

Latest posts

Back