Sienna X solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tammye1234

Reaction score
hi guys ive just trained with sienna x and about to purchase my kit and wandering what is the most popular shade ? x

Bit of a tricky question as everyone has a different set of clients and requirements ... I carry the 8%, 12.5% and 16%.

I have the 8, 10, and 12 as thats what came in there kit. Have only used the 8 so far! How did u find the training? Xx

I have 8, 10 and 12 and have only used the 8 - I really want someone to try the 10% tho! I did my training in October so I need to get the solution used!

I use 8%, 8.5% and 10% Xx

10% is the most popular with my clients x

I use 8.5%, 12 % and 16%

I have the 8, 10, and 12 as thats what came in there kit. Have only used the 8 so far! How did u find the training? Xx

hi to be honest didnt think the training was all that good,they showed us to tan (not sure how to exsplain this ) with so much tan on the body which obviously very dark and would use sooo much solution on clients,ive since read posts that people get about 20ish tans from 1 litre bottle of solution the way i got taught i would get no where near that,hope that makes sence x

10, 12 & 16 & the 2 hour develop is the most popular at my salon xxxxx

Hi,

I have been using Sienna X for a while now and carry with me (I'm mobile) 8, 10 and 12.

Generally I use the 8 or 10 depending on the clients colouring and the depth they want to achieve.

I've used the 12, but only once. It was on a client that had an olive skin tone, I was a little nervous to how it would develop... She'd had the 10 perviously but wanted to be darker. The 12 developed lovely and she was very happy.

Sometimes I'm unsure on deciding which to use (especially on a new client) so I always go with the lighter option as I'd rather they be too light than too dark.

I hope this makes sence and helps!

Suzy x

Latest posts

Back